License Key not working

your server.cfg is a text document. and its run.cmd not run.exe.

Please dont post your license key either.

anyways… thanks for that key bro :smiley: haha just kidding

Hi, i am having a problem with my key for the server aswell. But its not the same issue as shown above.

when i try to run the server it says,
Could not authenticate server license key.

I have friends whose key work on my server but when i use my key with my IP it doesnt work. Does it mean its not public or anything i was thinking in the direction that he just couldnt find the IP or something i dont know much about these subjects thats why i am strugglin atm.

If needed i can provide screens but the problem isnt in the files because it works with other keys.

greetings,
kyzo

1 Like

when i register the license key, on server type i’m not found home hosted… how i solve that?

Going through the exact same thing.

image .

1 Like

But I wrote one in there

I changed and removed the extra period from the config.

just put the server.cfg in the directory where the starter.bat is at and than copy the path to the server.cfg and put it in the starter.bat and than run the starter should be good after that

Im getting extremely frustrated this same stupid Sh** keeps happening

Screenshot 2021-10-09 162550

someone help please

Remove the +set and see if it fixes it.

doesnt change anything still wont work

I have regenerated and regenerated and my key keeps starting with this shit image

What else should it start with? How is that even related? Your key keeps being a key, okay, woohoo! How is… what?

This isn’t even your topic, why are you even hijacking it?

Greetings,
In your server config check if you have an set infront of your sv_licenseKey.
also an valid key starts with cfx so make sure yours starts aswell and try to put your key with an starting " and an closing "

also you could just start fxserver.exe en setup your server via txadmin follow the instructions on the console to start.

kind regards.

Anykeys

hey im having problems running my server it keeps saying this server does not have a license key specified.