Language is in chinese

I’ve read some topics that werent resolved about the chinese ingame language once joining an online server. Most replies to other topics relating this issue were quite useless, claiming that the victims GTA is cracked and other reasons that clearly doesn’t help. So please, don’t bother commenting unless you know the answer to the problem or have the same issue yourself.

Best regards

Is the language in English until you enter the server? Or in Chinese, even when on the main screen?

I have the same problem. Chinese on main screen, when i enter in story mode, is in portuguese (i am brazilian), so when i enter in FiveM, my game is in chinese (when i press esc).

It’s in chinese when I enter the game, the FiveM launcher itself is in english like It’s supposed to be. Tried reinstalling multiple times with no luck what so ever.

IS there no solutions to this problem?

Srsly, there’s no one that knows what to do about this damn issue. It’s just a language issue, not a space mission?

Ok… if its that simple of a problem why have you not figured it out? unless you changed something there is no reason for it to be in Chinese.

also maybe check the forums as others that had this issue seemed to have figured it out… do some leg work.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.