Legit or Pirate copy? - Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? - Steam
Windows version? - 10
Error screenshot - No Error
GTA V folder screenshot - https://goo.gl/SfwlJL
FiveReborn client folder screenshot - https://goo.gl/l9uCmw
CitizinFX.log - Not Needed
.dmp files - Not Needed

I get lag when playing fivereborn, i get max 17fps fivereborn. In normal singleplayer same settings i get 45 - 55. Im on a desktop with a gtx 960 and an fx 4350

Ive tryed lowering the settings, reinstalling FiveReborn/GTA V, clearing cache, messing with NVIDIA Control Panel, i have no reshaders/graphics mods or plugins.

i need help at this point because 17fps isnt playable. Its not the server i was on, people were getting 30-40 fps with intergrated graphics, and other people had 980/970’s and doing just fine.

Did you find a solution?

I ask for the same problem but no answer too…

The game work well in singleplayer, only laggy in multiplayer…

Yep i got a new cpu lag now fixed. Old cpu couldn’t handle loading all the scripts.

What is your old CPU?

Thank you

AMD Fx 4350 upgraded to i5 4690k

Ok, I have a i7 4800MQ… that should work like a charm…

Same problem… Tried every fix, and the program used to run similar to that of GTA V before I redownloaded it. Really would like an answer for this situation.

Try configuring your mobile GPU drivers to use a ‘dedicated GPU’ for the game.

It’s the fisrt thing I trying…

I make the fivereborn exe and all gtav exe to use dedicated GPU. When I play solo, it’s ok, when I play fivereborn, it very laggy!

Upon review of a similar question, one of the moderators suggested to right click on the .exe for Fivereborn, select run, and to choose your primary graphics output device. Once right clicked, however, there is no such option.

I’m not sure to understand: When I right click on the .exe of Fivereborn, I always have the ability to choose which graphic card I want to use…

These seem to be the only options prompted upon right clicking…

Try to go into properties and go to compatibility mode and see if it says windows (ex 8) or a gpu.

This is what someone said “press right mousebutton on fivereborn.exe, here you can something like ‘‘choose wich gpu to use’’ and choose your gpu you want”