Kingpin RP is an up and coming server in development that is in need of an experienced developer.
Our forum can be found here: http://kingpinrp.net/
Our goal is to create a professional roleplay environment, and enjoy the project as a whole whilst also when developing it. We are looking for someone that wants to enjoy what they create, and along with that be able to feel free to always join the community as we would view them as family. We want somebody that is experienced, and that wants to feel like they’re being supported while developing. We have absolutely no tolerance for immaturity and over-exaggerated drama. We always treat people with respect, to get respect, and hopefully vice versa! If you are interested in speaking with me about possibly becoming a developer for Kingpin please feel free and welcome to message me back, thank you.
What we are looking for:
- Knowledgeable Individual
- Strong ability to troubleshoot and fix problems
- Mission oriented individual
What we offer:
- Professional/Supportive work environment
- Stable Foundation to Build on
- Ability to grow your skills
- Long Lasting Stable Funding for Server costs
- Lasting goal for server longevity
What we don’t want:
*Someone who only knows how to install resources. This does not count you as a “Developer.”
Other important notes:
- We have a general community of 2,650 members and half of those that would like us to release a FiveM server.
- This will primarily be an ESX Server but will be configured for custom scripts as well.
- Currently a dedicated server from NFOServers
- Teamspeak IP:
- Google SEO License
- WHM (I own a webhosting company)
- Am able to provide any essentials needed in software.
- Have started a fresh base of ES and ESX.
Any help is appreciated.