Keep getting timed out from all servers and i got disrespected and called a fucking retard on discord by your amazing staff

i keep getting timed out and idk why please help me also your mods need a talking about how they treat the users of five m on discord

GTA V version? latest
Up to date? yes
Legit or Pirate copy? legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? cd
Windows version? 10
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? yes
Error screenshot (if any) it says timed out after 15 seconds
System specifications amd a6-6400k and radeon hd 8470d
What did you do to get this issue? nothing
What server did you get this issue on? all
CitizenFX.log fileCitizenFX.log.9 (5.6 KB)

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
Filepath to FiveM folder
FiveM client folder screenshot
**Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus?**yes

Also add what you already tried so far.

Now try filling in the entire template :wink:

so helpful how about you leave answers to the question next time

How about you post what information is needed instead of bitching at everybody because they CANT help you because YOU dont post anything?

Post the file that is called ā€˜citizenfx.logā€™ without any numbersā€¦ but only post it after you have disconnected from a server so it has the information we can see.

1 Like
  1. i did post the stuff that is needed i donā€™t have a a citizenfx.log without numbers and 2. this shows the amazing support you guys have honestly instead of treating people nicely you treat them like shit ever heard of the phrase ā€œcustomer is number 1ā€ exactly if you guys carry on like this the five m community will go down because you are the worst tech supporters in the world

You should have as itā€™s created when the game is started. So, that fact that you donā€™t have a plain log file (without the numbers) is unsetlling.

Well, considering this is mainly a community ran forum and most of the support you receive is from other users, you will have to take it out on them as thereā€™s no dedicated support team (and I doubt there will be)

No-one has treat you like shitā€¦ @mraes asked you to fill out the template (as you left it blank) and you said ā€œso helpful how about you leave answers to the question next timeā€. His comment was helpful. Weā€™re not mind-readers. We canā€™t just fix an issue when you donā€™t provide us with the information we ask for (this is what @Briglair said). So, I donā€™t see how youā€™ve been treat like shit.

Yesā€¦ And? This is a free project. You download the mod and use it. You didnā€™t buy it, youre not really a ā€œcustomerā€ more of a user.

Honestly, youā€™re entitled to your opinion. If you think this, I doubt thereā€™s anything we can say to change it. So, all I can say is, if you donā€™t like it, you can leave. Thereā€™s been no cost to yourself so, youā€™re not losing out.

1 Like

ok see your nice and the treating like shit part i wasnā€™t talking about the first guy but the second guy that commented the moderator so yeah but thanks for the reply

You expect to be treated with respect? Then treat others with respect as well. You came in here posting in a rage and giving @mraes a sarcastic remark when he canā€™t even answer your question because you never filled anything.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.