Keep crashing about 30 minutes into playing

Alright guys, I tried my BEST to go any and every where to find a solution for this issue because I know it states this is not a FiveM issue in the screenshot, but I really have had no luck for 3 days, I am coming here as a last resort please try and help me.

This ususally happens 30 minutes in game, and only happens when I play FiveM, none of my other games crash, and my GPU has never crashed.

I cleared cache numerous times, reinstalled BOTH GTA and FiveM, still same problem.

Please Note, I’ve also Rolled Back my driver because I’ve heard it could be due to driver update, still same crash issue.

Screen shots below.

GTA V version? 1290
Up to date? Yes
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit/Steam
Steam/CD/Social Club? Jerutastic
Windows version? 10
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Yes
Error screenshot (if any) Screen Shots attached Below
System specifications GTX 1070 8GB/ i5 6600K/ 16 GB RAM
What did you do to get this issue? Everytime I go in the server I crash after a few minutes
What server did you get this issue on? All
**CitizenFX.log file CitizenFX.log (238.2 KB)
**.dmp files/report IDs 581ae7db-969c-4eac-ba1e-7c74f3ed0a58.dmp (3.1 MB)

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
Filepath to FiveM folder
FiveM client folder screenshot
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus? Yes

Nvidia

I’m not sure there’s much that can be done about this… Like the error says:

This is not the fault of the FiveM developers, and can not be resolved by them.

Unless NVIDIA starts providing debug information, there’s nothing that can be done. Maybe try upgrading your drivers to the newest version? I know there are issues with the newest drivers, but it could be worth a shot.

Downgrade your drivers to the 388 driver if you updated to the 390 that should solve your problem.

I did and i states that in the post…

didnt state which version…

Yeah I saw that and I saw a few other people that posted here got the same response that this isnt a FiveM error, but since I’ve exhausted all of my options outside of this forum I said might as well give it a shot after I’ve done all I can.

So I got another question for you though, I just noticed this happens only on One Server and not all of them, do you think there is something within that server thats making my Nvidia Module crash?

1 Like

I mean use your common sense, it’s simple.
“I just noticed this happens only on One Server and not all of them”

From the sounds of it, whatever server your playing for 30 minutes which causes this crash has poor resources leading to a graphical error which then leads to your graphics drivers taking a dump on your chest. Just my 1 cents.

1 Like

See. That was helpful. Thanks man.

I mean… I said the same shit I just had to make sure not to melt you small precious snowflake!

Lol i was being sarcastic, haha but well here’s what I’m saying, I’m aware it might be a server issue, and I’m aware this is not a FiveM issue what so ever, i just asked to see if there is anything thay can be done on my end, because similar spec players aren’t crashing, and other games I play are as smooth as ever, but it sounds like I’m SOL on this specific server for now…because I went as far as uninstalling all my display drivers in safe mode. But…Like I said I’m SOL for now.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.