Is there any europian server that is not france?!

Is there any server in europe that is not france and it has more than 10 people logged it ?! I am (trying) to play the mod but everyserver is [fr]

me and my friend’s have a danish server. Called Los Santos Role-Play Server (50+ modded cars and modded trains)

well like a european server (english) that would be great but thank you very much for the reply

You would have better luck looking at the “Server Adverts” category and asking people who post there :smiley:

Anyways, I know that IdentityRP is an English server based in Europe (think most of the people are from England).

Declaimer: I’m good friends with the owner @Leah_UK and I’m (when I get back from holiday) one of the devs for it.

Edit: Just realized you might not be into RP. So, again, it’s probably best if you have a look in “Server Adverts”. I believe you can also filter the server list when in game (something like ~fr) to hide all servers that have the “fr” tag.

Hello Mate 88cores RP is a European server! messege me if you want to join
We have custom cars and more!

Not many EU based server other than the french ones i’m afraid, but I will be starting a server community for FiveM if you are interested.

https://forum.cfx.re/t/5gaming-rp-project-looking-for-staff-cops/24987

Name:
Los_VaTos_Locos[RP][CHEM!CAL T0?!N][BodyGuard’s]

Connection Info: 188.165.251.145:30120

Dutch/inglish/german , admin needed