In-Game Tablet with Web Based CAD/MDT Support

just to know
is it possible to do this feature or not?
or I’m looking for nothing
just have the balance on the screen

thanks for help

hey great it works! But is it possible to create channels with it ?

Like your bank balance? It’s very possible. You’d have to code it in yourself tho as there are many different money systems out there and not everyone uses the same one. If you do get a build going for a money system , I’d be happy to include the files and instructions to use them for others.

Just use discord to create channels. The bot doesn’t support voice chat and you won’t have any roles, so you won’t see any text channels that require anything above being a member.

thanks. i talked to one of the devs. Yep no way to make channels

Removed discord. PSA on Advertising in Releases

Thank you
But I do not think I have enough knowledge to be able to code this

Advertising what? I offeredone on one support in the discord vs flooding this comment section. I dont have a fivem server nor am i offering any services other then support @Briglair

How can I make it so It closes with the same key as it is to open it rather than(or aswell as ESC)?

Under ui.html around line 335 It has a comment above it explaning what its doing. Chnage the key number to 244 for m.

Thank you for your reply. I changed it but it now only shows if I hold the key down

To be honest, keybinds are getting far and few between. It would be nice to have an option to open it with a text command.

I’m sure that could be easily added in and if you are running outta keybinds you can always combined keys together to open it. i.e. ctrl + m or something

I’ve never had any luck with that. For instance, I have a menu on the M key. If I use both ctrl+M I would get both the tab and the menu coming up

Actually, it’s not even that I’m running out of keys. It’s that I’m out of keys that don’t conflict with the controller.

Your right i have experienced that before. and finding something that doesnt mess with the controller is alot harder then it sounds lol. I can look into making a register command script in there and ill comment it out so peopel can chose what they want.

That would be great as long as it’s not too hard to do. I’m not trying to put extra work on you, you’ve provided a fantastic script already.

Its actually fairly easy, theres a wiki page explaining it i think. If i get time tonight i’ll whip it up.

So im not allowed to add discord into this script ?

lol you should add a netflix to this so cops can roleplay their actually watching netflix :joy: