Importing Hairstyles for an RP server [Need Help]

So i’m having this difficulty of trying to import different hairstyles and/or clothes into my server. I am fairly new to the coding scene but have been able to learn how to create my own code from the help of people like you guys in the forums and simple trial and error.

I can’t seem to find any tutorial or any information regarding hairstyles thats helped. If anyone at all has any indication on how to do this I would greatly appreciate any help at all.

thank you

It’s the same procedure as adding custom mp clothing

I tried this and the resource wouldn’t load. hmmm, and further below he specifies that that process was for an offline server?

I’ve done it on my server and its working (Im patreon member) exactly the same as cloth :
For example take : https://fr.gta5-mods.com/player/hair-styles-for-mpfemale-part-1
in the archive take hair002/.ydd and hair002/.ytd (so you will have hair_002_u.ydd and hair_diff_002_a_uni.ytd)
if you open the readme in this folder it says that it replace mp_f_freemode_01 hair so :

• rename your hair_002_u.ydd and hair_diff_002_a_uni.ytd to mp_f_freemode_01^hair_002_u.ydd and mp_f_freemode_0^hair_diff_002_a_uni.ytd
  • put this two file in a folder named stream
  • this stream folder into another folder named YOURHAIRMOD
  • add the _resource.lua file into it
  • start the mod in your server.cfg
1 Like

Exactly. Just the same as MP clothing tutorial above :slight_smile:

Thanks for confirming it

Thanks guys will test it out later today appreciate the help!