I got banned for nothing!?!

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.

GTA V version? IDC
Up to date? IDC
Legit or Pirate copy? LEGAL
Steam/CD/Social Club? STEAM
Windows version? 10
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? HECK NO
Error screenshot (if any) DNT NEED ONE
System specifications DNT WORRY ABOUT IT
What did you do to get this issue? JACK SHIT
What server did you get this issue on? ALL OF EM
CitizenFX.log file TF IS THT
.dmp files/report IDs NO

If an issue with starting: NO
GTA V folder screenshot NO
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot NO
Filepath to FiveM folder NO
FiveM client folder screenshot NO
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus? NO

Also add what you already tried so far. COMPLAIN

SOME ONE BETTER ROMVE THIS BAN BECAUSE I HAVE DONE NOTHING BUT CONTRIBUTE TO YOUR SERVERS I HAVE DONE NOTHING I AM BEING ACCUSED OF AND I DO NOT APPRECIATE THIS ERROR. MY NAME IS JOSH AND GET BACK TO ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!

3 Likes

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

1 Like

me too… where is the fivem support?

2 Likes

Do you use GeForce Now or another cloud gaming service for FiveM?

4 Likes

the servers arent FiveM’s, the servers are community madeand propably nobody even can do anything about you ban so just wait it out… btw, did you read it compleatly beacose im saying something it already said basicly

1 Like

I have the same problem. What is happening can only be a systems error because it is happening to many people and they are really unfair bans. It’s annoying to have to wait for something we did not do.

11 Likes

I agree with you because we take this unfairly.

3 Likes

Well could you guys answer what @d0p3t said? If yes fivem staff can’t do anything about your bans.

2 Likes

If we did nothing wrong then why be banned? There’s no logic to you!

1 Like

Did fivem told you to use cloud service ? Answer is nope.

1 Like

No one used cloud service. What part do not you understand?

1 Like

In nope post your ban id.

1 Like

What you do not understand, I’ve never used cloud service to use the Five M, I do not even know what Geforce Now is

We’ve all played for years on this platform and now you devalue everyone from nowhere.

3 Likes

You do not want to understand what we are going through.

2 Likes

Nobody used it but they think everyone used it.

2 Likes

But relax, I want to see them start banning the whole world, where the community will complain. Because we suffer from it and they do not help us.

1 Like

Read what I said above? Could you post your ban id ?

2 Likes

Your ban ID is 2283f863-daf0-4e6f-ae7a-cffba2547fbc_3.

Wait a moment.