How to stream BUILDING texture in FiveM

Hey everyone,
i have problem with streaming building/interrior textures in FiveM.
I want to make my own textures for example in Police Station LS, i have all software what i need to edit textures, export back do .dds and replace in .ytd file, but when i stream this file there are still original textures on server. File’s are like ~2mb size so its not because of size limit (16mb).
I thought i make something wrong with texture so i took this mod: https://pl.gta5-mods.com/misc/belgian-belgique-police-station-mission-row-pd-denflor_12
Inside we have few folders, i took v_20_policehtxd.ytd and v_20+policehtxd+hi.ytd from mission row folder and i tried to stream it with resource.
Again, nothing happened. I knowits possible because i saw a lot of videos with this and i know one server what using streaming textures to PD command.
Not sure, maybe to stream textures is required support tier (like with streaming peds) but i have Element Club Aurum so i dont think its it.
Anyone can help me with that ? Cheers.

It’s the same as you stream a map, or a car. put the .txd in the stream folder

Yea man i know, im not a newbie. There is .ytd file not .txd but it doesnt matter.
Problem is i put everything correct and its still not working.

oh yeah right, .ytd my bad, weird, have you checked the _resource.lua?

if has this code:

resource_manifest_version '77731fab-63ca-442c-a67b-abc70f28dfa5'

this_is_a_map 'yes'

Also did you checked the cache?

Right, always clean the cache when you put a map, before restarting the server , might be that as well

Yes, i cleared cache :wink: Like i said im not newbie.
@Evolyck i tried with manifest and without it, same result.

Did you tried the this_is_a_map 'yes' too?

1 Like

Yes, i tried.
Okay guys, i fix this problem.
The problem was because i was streaming regular files instead of newest DLC files.
Now everything is great. Thanks for help! :slight_smile:

how can i stream the newst dlc filles? can u plz explaine how to fix the probblem?

1 Like

Find and stream files
hei_heist_dlc_police_txd.ytd,
hei_heist_dlc_police_txd+hi.ytd.
Thats all :wink:

1 Like

i have problem madrazo

Napisz do mnie na steam :slight_smile:
Zielu

2 Likes

Why I cant play in this server ?

how do u fix this