[How-to] Setup FXServer with MySQL and Essentialmode4

Thank you so much for making this topic. I been looking about 3-5 guide and almost all of it missing few key infos… Cheers !

can someone help me with this error

Im getting this when my server is up

[ERROR] [MySQL] An error happens on MySQL for query “SELECT * FROM coffees {=}”: Unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts. [ERROR] [MySQL] An error happens on MySQL for query “SELECT * FROM weashops {=}”: Unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts. [ERROR] [MySQL] An error happens on MySQL for query “SELECT * FROM shops {=}”: Unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts. [ERROR] [MySQL] An error happens on MySQL for query “SELECT 1 FROM users WHERE identifier =@identifier; {identifier=steam:11000010ba*****}”: Unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts. [ERROR] [MySQL] An error happens on MySQL for query “SELECT * FROM jail WHERE identifier=@id {@id=steam:11000010ba*****}”: Unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts.

Looking for a developer… Anyonee?

Hi have a big problem after install es extended i cannot see money and job. Also i dont know how to check if the db is correctly linked with server

Hi i hav big problem whit this error [ERROR] [MySQL] An error happens on MySQL for query “SELECT * FROM account_info WHERE steam64_hex=@steam64_hex {@steam64_hex=steam:11000011xxxxxxx}”: Table ‘essentialmode.account_info’ doesn’t exist. How can i fix this?

Thank a lot!

Hello, I have practically the same problem as Anel, does anyone have a solution please?

what be if i wont write to 127.0.0.1
i want to write my ip adress

for Spaniards who want to make a server in Spanish or be able to speak in Spanish go through my forum

I did the tutorial in the way it is described, but in the end it is giving a critical error that is closing my server, it goes correctly without even a mistake after the key it closes quickly I was able to make a print of the error, if someone knows the reason and can point me a way forward.

I am having the same issue with my local hosted server. Did you find a solution?

Or maybe there is not a fix?

Help please

Retry 3: Attempting to connect to Mysql@localhost:33060 with user root with no password…

it show like this when im install the MySQL @@ may i know what is the problem ?

I can load the server just fine, but when i run the bat file I get this [ERROR] ER_NOT_SUPPORTED_AUTH_MODE: Client does not support authentication protocol requested by server; consider upgrading MySQL client, I’m a noob and have a ahrd time understanding what that means and how to fix it

Please, write something about port forwarding.

So… noob question… whats the diference between this and HeidiSQL ?!

Super solid instructions dude. Worked for me the first time. Installing these were the last steps in getting me off crappy hosts and on to my own Linux box. Thank you :slight_smile:

How to add my server icon to show on server list? It’s currently empty.