[How-to] Setup FXServer with MySQL and Essentialmode4

yeah that’s the one I ment lol (stupid 20 characters bugger off lol)

you can find me on discord if you need any help cyberbismo#5511

1 Like

Hey, after completing all the steps the server launched without problems. But when i tried to connect to it from FiveM i got this message.

(I’m trying to host it on my pc)

my have no data at all in the database but getting this

i tried get developer of this addon no response from them

1 Like

hello, can you tell me if i do a good job ? Sorry i’m beginner on FIVEM

I have 2 errors

Access Ddenied for command sets.

I can connect on my serv and play.

@Fabien_Jost Check this => https://wiki.kanersps.pw/display/FIV/Installation

have you opened your ports?

Hello,

What is the command to stop the server?
My server location in my linux is /home/FiveM/server-data

Manage server FiveM (restart/start/stop/screen/status) on linux ?

if you have a password

can someone help me with this error

1 Like

127.0.0.01 is NOT the same as 127.0.0.1 (as it should be)

can you tell me how to fix it

change 127.0.0.01 to 127.0.0.1

Hello, I keep getting this error —> https://pastebin.com/YRqpRJV8

I am able to connect and play on my server, and i have verified the credentials in my server.cfg "set mysql_connection_string “server=localhost;database=essentialmode;userid=root;password=password”

I get it for 4 different esx plugins. I am able to access my db and see all the tables, etc. Any ideas on how to fix this? I’ve searched the web to no avail. Thanks in advance

is working thanks

1 Like

@mrfuge
Try this
ALTER USER 'root'@'localhost' IDENTIFIED WITH mysql_native_password BY 'YourRootPasswordGoesInsideHere';
then run
FLUSH PRIVILEGES;

Hi.
Its my first time trying to make a fiveM server…
I have installed it all and cant se anny errors at the server.
But when i try to joini get ‘Error cant load resource’ anyone know why?

Loaded SQLite.net, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null into ScriptDomain_1551468581
Failed to instantiate instance of script SQLite.Main: System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. —> System.DllNotFoundException: SQLite.Interop.dll
at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Data.SQLite.UnsafeNativeMethods.sqlite3_config_none(System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteConfigOpsEnum)
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.StaticIsInitialized () [0x0001d] in <2dbd34e157eb4fefbab8047bc0d9632d>:0
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteLog.Initialize (System.String className) [0x00026] in <2dbd34e157eb4fefbab8047bc0d9632d>:0
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteConnection…ctor (System.String connectionString, System.Boolean parseViaFramework) [0x00046] in <2dbd34e157eb4fefbab8047bc0d9632d>:0
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteConnection…ctor (System.String connectionString) [0x00000] in <2dbd34e157eb4fefbab8047bc0d9632d>:0
at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteConnection…ctor(string)
at SQLite.Main…ctor () [0x0004f] in :0
at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoCMethod.InternalInvoke(System.Reflection.MonoCMethod,object,object[],System.Exception&)
at System.Reflection.MonoCMethod.InternalInvoke (System.Object obj, System.Object[] parameters, System.Boolean wrapExceptions) [0x00005] in :0
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at System.Reflection.MonoCMethod.InternalInvoke (System.Object obj, System.Object[] parameters, System.Boolean wrapExceptions) [0x00017] in :0
at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceMono (System.Boolean nonPublic, System.Boolean wrapExceptions) [0x000a8] in :0
at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceSlow (System.Boolean publicOnly, System.Boolean wrapExceptions, System.Boolean skipCheckThis, System.Boolean fillCache, System.Threading.StackCrawlMark& stackMark) [0x00009] in :0
at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceDefaultCtor (System.Boolean publicOnly, System.Boolean skipCheckThis, System.Boolean fillCache, System.Boolean wrapExceptions, System.Threading.StackCrawlMark& stackMark) [0x00027] in :0
at System.Activator.CreateInstance (System.Type type, System.Boolean nonPublic, System.Boolean wrapExceptions) [0x00020] in :0
at System.Activator.CreateInstance (System.Type type, System.Boolean nonPublic) [0x00000] in :0
at System.Activator.CreateInstance (System.Type type) [0x00000] in :0
at CitizenFX.Core.InternalManager.CreateAssemblyInternal (System.String assemblyFile, System.Byte[] assemblyData, System.Byte[] symbolData) [0x000af] in /src/code/client/clrcore/InternalManager.cs:102

some help ther i can’t start ¿?

Thank you soooooo much this worked for me perfectly