GTA V version? I guess the newest
Up to date? Yeah, i think so
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? Steam
Windows version? Windows 10 Pro 1607
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Yeah. Didin’t work
Error screenshot (if any) / There has been some other words like uranus-eleven-seven or something with lion-snow-…
System specifications
What did you do to get this issue? I installed the simple trainer and then it begun crashing and stuff. I did reinstall fivem and the lambda menu( Lambda menu didin’t do anyting. I tried deleting it too but it didin’t change anything.)
If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
Filepath to FiveM folder
FiveM client folder screenshot

Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus? Yes, didin’t work.

Also add what you already tried so far. All the stuff above. Restarting my PC. Reinstalled Fivem. Delete the mod menu. (Both of them actually.)

Why did you not fill out the entire support template? Please do so, so we can better help you.

What do you mean? I did. I forgot to delete the top text that is it

He’s talking about these ones. Ignore the if an issue with starting: because the template here: Technical Support template doesn’t have that, only the auto-fill template when starting a new topic has that line.

I edited it now. I think that should be good.

We still need those screenshots though? And the CitizenFX.log file (that’s the most important one)

Screenshots of what, I can post it tomorrow.

Sometimes it just crashes and says that it is troubleshooting . After the troubleshooting it say that it is going to notify me if it finds something.

its clear as to what screenshots are being asked for, GTA5 Folder and FiveM

Oh wait now I understand. Screenshots coming soon

Hey so I posted the screenshots. I just need help with finding the FiveM client folder and how to overwrite the data from the note pad to a website so the CitizenFX.log is on a website, because now as you see I just posted a ton of pictures.

Oops, It seems like I took screenshots of the wrong log… Could you help me with overwriting the log into a website? If that’s possible cause I have seen others have done it with the same file. Cause I don’t want to screenshot it all again

Sorry for all the confusion. I think those are the correct screenshots. Just need help with those client folders.

You can use Notepad ++ (link to download) to open and view the CitizenFX.log file. Then just copy and paste the contents inside to a website like Pastebin. Or you can simply upload the file here on the forums! Either works.

Also, the client folder is where you got your CitizenFX.log file. Found here:

Side Note:

Did you make sure the delete all the files when you uninstalled FiveM?

Okay, I will post everything tomorrow. And yes, I did delete everything. Deleted it from the %appdata% by hand. (As I remember)

There posted the CitzenFX.log into pastebin and the other Screenshot is there. Good luck finding the issue, hope you guys fix it!

Hey, so I logged on FiveM(I do it everytime when I turn on my PC to check maybe it is fixed) and it downloaded some small files and then it got me to the servers(as it does always) I tried joining one. It worked.(Usually it crashes out) Then I played for around 30minutes. And then it crashed again. But again it could be my laptop tho cause it gets hot when I turn on log into a server. Here is the crash messege that it gave me

What’s your GPU?

Don’t know now. Not on my PC. But it was laggy just on that server because before the crashing hell unleashed :grin: I was on another server it didn’t drop a frame at all. It could be that there were too much stuff for my laptop cause I heard they had custom vehicles for the PD and the EMS etc.

Intel® HD Graphics 3000
I think.