Help! Unknown Client Connection Error!

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.

GTA V version? latest gunrunning
Up to date? yes
Legit or Pirate copy? legit rockstar copy not steam
Steam/CD/Social Club? social club
Windows version? windows10
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? no
Error screenshot (if any) no
System specifications Core i5 1050ti 4gb 8gb ram
What did you do to get this issue? i dont know
What server did you get this issue on? SOSA State Of San Andreas
CitizenFX.log file sorry idk what this is.
.dmp files/report IDs sorry idk what this is.

If an issue with starting: no
GTA V folder screenshot
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
Filepath to FiveM folder
FiveM client folder screenshot
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus?

Also, add what you already tried so far.

I haven’t done anything but I’m not sure what to do but as I connect to a server it comes up with unknown client this is the first time I have seen this and it was working perfectly yesterday on the same server and i havent changed any GTA files.

Please fill out the whole support template.

Your CitizenFX.log file can be found in your FiveM application data folder, usually found under %localappdata%\FiveM (copy paste this path into your folder explorer

CitizenFX.log (64.5 KB)
here is the log file thanks

I can see a lot of recv() failed - 10054 after it tries to retrieve your social club token.

Please delete the %localappdata%\DigitalEntitlements folder. If that doesn’t fix it, also reinstall FiveM by deleting %localappdata%\FiveM

okay d0p3t thanks for your help if ill update if it works or not.

this still doesnt work i tried both methods you listed

Sorry only just came across this. You are connecting to our second server. It seems you are not whitelisted, Join our public server in the mean time, you can apply on our website if you want to join that specific server. Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.