[Help] Simple Shop

I was using esx_shops (was great, no issues) but wanted something different so i installed and setup this: [Release] esx-kr-advanced-shops - Next generation shop script (Robbery included) (NUI)

Seems to be working fine so far, however… I wanted a simple script that will work along side of this (since you have to delete esx_shops and anything related to it in the database) that will allow me to have a single shop somewhere (black market) where people will buy illegal items etc that doesnt use “shops” in the database.

So, my question is, does anyone know of any scripts i can use or could someone create one? All i need is to be able to put the coordinates in wherever i want the shop and for me to be able to add my own items.

Thanks

Found this one but cannot get it working at all

Seems there was some things commented out in the client lua but i changed that and still doesnt work

Yea i got it in and get the option to access the shop but the menu doesn’t pop up. The first time I tried it the menu popped up with a couple of items in but now for some reason it doesn’t. I press E and then nothing happens. I do get this though.

20190426233209_1.webp (220.5 KB)

hello. you fix that, i have the same problem

does the normal esx_shop work anymore?