[HELP]Hitch Warning! and Lag

Hello everyone! I need some help. I just released my new RP server and I cant figure out what is causing this error.

I get several of these warnings about "Hitch Warning: Frame Time of XXX milliseconds

But after my server hit the mark of 15 players, the server starts to have Lag and Frame Time reaches gigantic numbers
[ex:500.000]

and players start to have their connection refused.
[ex:[vRP] Sem Freio 157 (0.0.0.0) rejected: identification error].

I had a rented a basic Vps 2 cores and 4gb of RAM, but she did not as she was very weak, I rented a new Google Vps of 4 cores and 8gbs of RAM and even then the server presents this lag, I really can not solve this problem, and I’m asking a lot for help, If anyone can help me I would really appreciate it !!

Any further information that you need, comment below and I will provide you the info. Have a nice day and Sorry for Bad English

Hello Guys

I used the Windows Performance Analyzer and received this data, I believe that this error comes directly from the Resources Lista_de_Jogadores and Vrp , would anyone know any way to maintain this Error?

We have the exact same issue, and the exact same specs any chance someone knows why this is happening? sorry for necro-ing an old thread but we need help!

Its because poorly writed server-side resource.

Yes, I have optimized most of the scripts manually and got rid of the faulty ones, everything is running smooth now without a single Hitch Warning at the moment. Was a pain in the ass though but worth it.

Avoid esx_status & esx_gps unless you want to optimize re-write the entire thing…

lima conseguiu resolver o problema?

english only on the forums please.

did you solve the problem?

I have the same problem can anyone help me how to find which resource script is bad?

Could you let us know what steps you took in optimizing so people who dont know lua so well would at least have a clue? I dont mean exact, word by word tutorial, but the general stuff you looked for.
Also, which ones were the worst?
Thank you! Much appreciated if you decide to reply.