[HELP] Fix/Port OLD Essential with MySql

hey guys, i trying port my old scripts to new fxserver, but is so hard…

Actually i have this error:

Error loading script server/classes/player.lua in resource essentialmode: @essen

tialmode/lib/MySQL.lua:15: attempt to index a nil value (global 'clr')
stack traceback:
        @essentialmode/lib/MySQL.lua:15: in method 'open'
        server/classes/player.lua:3: in main chunk

thx!

If you are using essentialmode 2.x or earlier it will take ALOT of work to port to fxserver.

EssentialMode 2 will NOT function with FXServer. Only EssentialMode 4 and higher will function correctly.

How i can put essentials 4 with MySQL? xD

Using Essential mode 4 i believe is the easiest option, To use with SQL you better get your coding shoes on and start converting it :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

good,

I think the new fivem project is correct, fxserver is what we needed. Now, I have a problem, what I have learned from fivem script, I have learned it in 3 weeks, and it has taken me a lot to learn all this, when I almost finished my roleplay project, I find that now I must learn the Double and that everything I have worked has not been worth anything. This is what I think.

Now, you’re recommending that I change essentialmode to mysql, I do not do that, can anyone give me a brief explanation of how to do it? PLEASE XD

NOTE: Is there any way to disable mysql-async notifications in console? Give a lot of lag to windows server 2012.

sorry for my english, but google translator is worse xd

1 Like

Is necessary use CouchDB with Essential mode 4?

Yes, that’s the only database driver available.

Its possible port mysql-lib essentials 2.x to fxserver?

you should learn how to convert it to essentialmode4 i did it so you should be able to you need to know coding knowledge
for this. :slight_smile: