[HELP] Crash after enter in a vehicle Addon on my server

Hi, i have a problem with a addon cars i go to for enter in my car and FiveM crash:

[Window Title]
Error twenty-massachusetts-charlie

[Main Instruction]
“twenty-massachusetts-charlie”

[Content]
A twenty-massachusetts-charlie caused FiveM to stop working. A crash report is being uploaded to the FiveM developers. If you require immediate support, please visit FiveM.net and mention the details below.

[^] Masquer les détails [Close]

[Expanded Information]
Crash signature: fivem.exe+663770
Report ID: uploaded! (use Ctrl+C to copy)

Please help me :frowning: i see you later bye :confused:

Ps: Sorry for my english.

Something is wrong with your addon vehicle, try another addon vehicle and see if the same happens.

I tested a other addon and no problem this addon is https://fr.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/2016-mclaren-675lt-spider-automatic-convertible the problem is a 100% the script for the roof :confused:

Mazda RX7 too crash with the error massachusetts :confused: just RHD no a script

Then remove that car that car is not avabile to use, sorry for that :confused:

Okay it’s so sad :frowning:

it has to do with the vehiclelayouts.meta, since you cant stream that file try to change the vehicle layout to a base game one

Hey James could you elaborate on that? I have the same fault on two cars that spawn correctly but I can’t enter.

Where would I modify the layout if I can’t steam it?

Most “funniest” thing is, that this kind of error appears randomly, as I see it. Yesterday was my addon car working just fine before going to bed. This morning? This shit. No chenges to my server whatsoever. It happend with few other cars I had to bin because of this. :confused:

its in the vehicles.meta near the top of the entry for the vehicle in question

Did you install it correctly, or maybe you should check on youtube which is also good. Maybe you didn’t have everything that you should.

Yeah mate, worked it out the day Cheers though for posting the info works like a charm!