GP RolePlay - New Server, Just Released. Weekly Youtube Series Coming Soon

DEAR READER:

so, one of the members in my group came up with a GREAT suggestion, unfortunately with not enough people to populate the server, it makes this suggestion hard to accomplish, so here goes. I made a post a few days ago about what GPRP CAN BE, with this, as a way entertain, and create another unique aspect for the RP community, is we would like to create a mini series, so with this, I will be changing the server back to whitelisted in the next 48 hours. on this note, i would like to invite ANYBODY interested to come and be a part of this extremely unique event. there are many people who claim “we have youtuber’s and twitch streamers” I’m not here to claim that, because we don’t have these, what we do offer is a unique, friendly environment with a group of people who want to see something different in the RP community of FiveM, so if you’d like to be a part of this AWESOME feature of a new community please read further.

LOOKING FOR
SASP officer - Deputy Chief Ranks
LSCS Deputy - Under-Sheriff Ranks
BCSO Deputy - Sheriff Ranks
LSPD Officer - Deputy Chief Ranks
EMS Cadet - EMS Senior Paramedic
Civilians

What does Gangsta Paradise Role-Play offer?
-Jobs
-Friendly & Active Staff
-Opportunities to rise in ranks of Police, EMS, and MANY other jobs
-Opportunities to be a part of the team writing the story line for the GPRP Series
-over 200+ unique Cars
over 25+ Police Units including Los Santos County Sheriff, Blaine County Sheriff, Los Santos PD, San Andreas Highway Patrol
-San Andreas Medical Services
-hundreds of possible RP scenario’s including Border Patrols, bank & store robberies
car theft ring (coming soon)
-Hunting Grounds
-Legal & Illegal Gun Shops

CRITICAL INFORMATION
I am the lead developer & Under-Sheriff of GPRP a new server that has just recently launched in FiveM, with 100’s of scripts, and tons of things to make your roleplay experience as enjoyable as possible. there are Police Checkpoints along highways for registration and license checks, we have weigh stations for truckers, Truck stops, Bank jobs, heists, TONS of jobs, TONS of vehicles, a full BCSO/LSCS, LSPD, & SAHP fleet of vehicles, now we are ready to start increasing our population, currently the server is non whitelisted (whitelist has been turned off) we are looking for like minded gamers who are looking for something unique and unseen on many servers, from the borders between LS and Blaine Counties, to the, to the minor map details that will give you something to RP with. we will be also adding in Moonshine runs and several other illegal jobs in the coming weeks, as well as several more scripts and custom map edits and skins to be added. if you are looking for a good solid community, serious RP, and a server that will ALWAYS have you able to find something to do, come check us out at Gangsta Paradise, feel free to join our discord to find other members in the community who are also active in the city, or to find out what updates have been done to the server :slight_smile:

Why should you join GPRP?
-Small group of Role-Players looking to create something unique
-your opinion is actually heard, and it matters to us
-Friendly Community
-Staff is constantly trying to add new features to the server

What Qualifies you to join GPRP?
-serious Role-Player
-Microphone
MUST BE ABLE TO SPEAK ENGLISH
-Friendly
-WILLING TO BE A PART OF A TEAM

Interested? SIGN UP BELOW

YOU MUST SIGN UP/BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR IN ORDER TO VIEW THE FORUM PAGES

This is Being Reposted Due to Original Owner Being Flag with No Know Reason.