Game Server purchased from an unauthorised GSP got blocked - Transfer money to ZAP-Hosting

ye I get that, as I know how it feels… just a pain in the ass

I get that, but if people followed the Terms of Service there would be less pains in the ass.

Where in the terms of service does it say you cant use a VPS from another provider other then ZAP? It doesnt. They are assuming that you are using something that broke the terms of service and banned servers without checking or giving a heads up. It is very inconvenient for those of us who are following the rules. But FiveM Creators are now causing us grief when they could have asked for us to provide proof within a time frame instead of banning our servers without notice.

You are allowed VPSs from other providers. It may happen that your server is blacklisted because of the provider. If you believe it is false, email support@fivem.net with information. It tells you what information in the crash message.

That’s where it tells you. As a “CopGuy” you should be able to understand basic terminology and legal jargon.

So basically, You can only use Zap hosting which is a monopoly for CitizenFX. If they are smart, which i know they are, they will unban servers like mine because we are clearly donating to the Patreon. If i switch to Zap hosting. I will only pay for Zap and stop my Patreon. So my $15 that goes straight to FiveM is going to stop and I will only pay for Zap. So they will lose my money and probably a lot more.

Wrong.

You can use ANY Virtual Private Server (read as VPS), home hosted, or dedicated server. What you cannot use is a Game Server Provider except ZAP Hosting. As been posted here numerous times.

[Window Title]
FiveM Error

[Main Instruction]
FiveM has encountered an error

[Content]
This server has been blocked from the FiveM platform. Stated reason: This server might be hosted by an unauthorized GSP. You can only host FiveM servers from a (real) VPS/dedicated server from any provider, or from http://zap-hosting.com/fivem2 .

If you feel that this was added by mistake, please contact support@fivem.net with the IP address of your server and a screenshot with proof of authentication with the ‘root’/‘Administrator’ account.

See also https://forum.cfx.re/t/72726 if you are in fact using an unauthorized GSP.
If you manage this server and you feel this is not justified, please contact your Technical Account Manager.

If you require immediate support, please visit FiveM.net and mention the details in this window.

[^] Hide details [Close]

[Expanded Information]
Crash signature: net.dll+2307E
Report ID: si-3b35292084c1403997f3e396910489c1 (use Ctrl+C to copy)

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME???
IM USING A FUCKING VPS AFTER ALL MY HARD WORK I PUT INTO MY SERVER AND THEN THIS!!!

Email them…

Just did. 4 times

Perhaps 4 more emails might do the trick. I hear that the threshold for service is 8 emails.

Did you know, one email would’ve been the best course of action instead of spamming them with four… It might take four times as long to validate your server due to them having to view your email four times.

Did you know, no emails wouldnt’ve been sent if they would leave my fucking server alone?
All they are trying to do is make money off of stupid Zap hosting. Damn ripoffs

Wrong. They’re not making money off ZAP…

You could try, going outside instead of playing video games while this get’s rectified… or do some chores?

I work thank you… I’m still in high school. I have to take care of my mom who has M.S but thank you for being concerned with what I do in my life. As well I have every right to be pissed… I put sleepless hours into my server and was about to put it up and then finds out it got blocked.

f**k Zap Hosting they suck ass

Please, give your mother my best, in all seriousness - MS Sucks.

That being said, patience is key. Go spend some extra time with her and enjoy it, take a nap, read a book. Only time will heal your ever worried mind.

Exactly… I could get better shit by home hosting and for cheaper

While I’m sure they appreciate the criticism, you may want to try to add something more useful to your post… bashing them here does no good. :slight_smile:

So why not do that? Instead of paying for a VPS / Dedicated… go for it. It’s free! Well, people pay for your internet but it’s free!