Game Server purchased from an unauthorised GSP got blocked - Transfer money to ZAP-Hosting

Who gives a damn im just raging is all this is complete BS

My computer isnt that good. its more of a budget build…

Clearly, you’re raging on the wrong post… Go try somewhere else. :mascot:

Mine is as well.

Well there’s your answer…

Please be patient.

From the looks of it most of you are in NA. The element that’s able to unblock your servers is in EU and as such, just woke up or is in the process of.

I am also in EU and since the 5.5hours that I’ve slept, 25 new emails have arrived concerning blacklisted servers.

When I get to my desk at work I’ll go through all emails and pass them on to the element. If more information/screenshots are required, I will be replying to you. So please keep an eye out on your messages inbox on the top right.

Thank you and sorry for the incovenience. :mascot:

im not trying to be an ass now, im trying to make a framework to bring people back into FiveM and im trying to push it to my testing server… and guess what STILL BLOCKED… c’mon it’s been over 24 hours.

Those of you who are using NFOServers, the reason it got blocked was because they had dished out an IP change for everyone, your best choice if you wish to stick with them is to either email pr@fivem.net or support@fivem.net or get ahold of Support at NFO about the IP change and see if they will change your IP again for you to what it was before the blockage.

And this is why I am gonna steer clear of FiveM, too much competition going on. NFOServers are mainly VPS’s therefore according to the ToS we are allowed to use VPS’s like NFO, get your story straight

What? What ‘competition’?

Yeah I’m not sure why these were included in the list, any and all people who contacted support have had their entry removed however.

I contacted support about 14 hours ago via pr@fivem.net and have not got a response yet. Should I wait a little more before sending another or did I send to the wrong email?

The message says to send an email to support@fivem.net.

1 Like

oh okay, thank you

seriously let other hosters have a chance to make some money as ZAP hosting the ONLY five-M servers (there servers are expensive as hell)…
i have tried to create 6 different Fivem servers on all 5 of my Dedicated servers some from OVH some from first2host and other companies and used the dedicated/VPS option and all have been blocked SERIOUSLY GUYS get with the program get your hosting limitations out of your ass and allow people to host there own private servers either with theyre own servers or with they’re chosen GSP

but people are allowed to do so.

well im not for some reason as i stated 5 bloody server VPS and dedicated all have been blocked have emaild the pr@five,m and support email and still nothing its pointless

Sometime today I’m going to be getting a VPS. Would I be good to go with NFO or, will I have to go through the loopdyloop?

Personally, I wouldn’t lease a VPS from any group that also provides gameservers. If they rotate IPs or FiveM gets a little happy with the ranges blocked, you’ll end up dealing with the hassle of trying to get the ban lifted. From people who have posted on the forums, it seems that process can take an exorbitant amount of time.

There are an incredible amount of server providers out there, I’d pick one of them and enjoy it without the fear of getting your server shut down.

id probably use a server in own house it may not get blocked xD

No VPS or dedicated server gets blocked UNLESS you are using a host that also offers game servers OR the same ip range as other unauthorized game server hosts.

If it’s the latter, just send an email as is stated in the error.

I have never ever ever seen or read a support email where an OVH customer had their FiveM server blocked.

I don’t think you’re being that truthful.

i only use OVH and first2host and all of those have been blocked soo thats not true
i dnt like GSP as it works out cheaper in long run for the 28 games i run to use a dedi over a GSP