FXServer Ubuntu 16.04 LTS SIGABRT Error

it’s a internal process of fiveM i think, my processor on the server is around 30% but hit sometimes over 90%, and it’s synced with the crash. I don’t know if it’s ressource or FiveM itself. i tried to remove some resources, still same. My server was enough for 3 instances under CFX, now with 2 instances only under FX, it’s not enough… I think i will have to rent a bigger server once again if it continues. It start to be expensive… -_-

I think i have something to search around!
I have 2 entities on the same VPS (idk if same for you)
The n° 1 was on port 30120, the n°2 was on port 30121.
I inverted the ports, so n°1 on 30121 and n°2 on 30120, this time it’s the n°1 that crash! (so still on 30121 port)
Maybe i mistake something in server.cfg?
here is a copy pasta of what i modify to change ports. i maybe have to copy the whole IP adress or something?

# you probably don't want to change these!
# only change them if you're using a server with multiple network interfaces
endpoint_add_tcp "0.0.0.0:30121"
endpoint_add_udp "0.0.0.0:30121"
1 Like

fail… it crashed too. even on 30120 port. I have another error, same ending, but the beginning is cropped by my ssh (too long)

> fivem/fx-server/alpine/usr/lib/libc++.so.1.0
> 7fb47d5c9000-7fb47d5d0000 r-xp 000d0000 08:01 1025976                    /home/fivem/fx-server/alpine/usr/lib/libc++.so.1.0
> 7fb47d5d0000-7fb47d5d1000 rwxp 000d7000 08:01 1025976                    /home/fivem/fx-server/alpine/usr/lib/libc++.so.1.0
> 7fb47d5d1000-7fb47d5d3000 rwxp 00000000 00:00 0
> 7fb47d5d3000-7fb47d846000 r-xp 00000000 08:01 1026251                    /home/fivem/fx-server/alpine/opt/cfx-server/libCoreRT.so
> 7fb47d846000-7fb47d84a000 r-xp 00073000 08:01 1026251                    /home/fivem/fx-server/alpine/opt/cfx-server/libCoreRT.so
> 7fb47d84a000-7fb47d84b000 rwxp 00077000 08:01 1026251                    /home/fivem/fx-server/alpine/opt/cfx-server/libCoreRT.so
> 7ffdb2fd8000-7ffdb2ff9000 rwxp 00000000 00:00 0                          [stack]
> 7ffdb2ffe000-7ffdb2fff000 r-xp 00000000 00:00 0                          [vdso]
> ffffffffff600000-ffffffffff601000 r-xp 00000000 00:00 0                  [vsyscall]
> 
> =================================================================
> Got a SIGSEGV while executing native code. This usually indicates
> a fatal error in the mono runtime or one of the native libraries
> used by your application.
> =================================================================

am having this problem as well… Capture

Bump! Any updates on this issue?
Alot of people are receiving this!

Getting the same issue with the latest release of FXServer (373-30f80c285c9366a2beece8816cae767148047d0a) on Linux.

Here’s the complete error.

terminating with uncaught exception of type boost::exception_detail::clone_impl<boost::exception_detail::error_info_injector<boost::system::system_error> >: boost::random_device: cannot open random-number pseudo-device /dev/urandom: No file descriptors available
Stacktrace:

no /proc/self/maps, not on linux?

=================================================================
Got a SIGABRT while executing native code. This usually indicates
a fatal error in the mono runtime or one of the native libraries
used by your application.
=================================================================

I’m getting a different error:

terminating with uncaught exception of type boost::exception_detail::clone_impl<boost::exception_detail::error_info_injectorboost::system::system_error >: boost::random_device: cannot open random-number pseudo-device /dev/urandom: No file descriptors available
Stacktrace:

Bump
Waiting for someones help

Have the same error too.

terminating with uncaught exception of type boost::exception_detail::clone_impl<boost::exception_detail::error_info_injector<boost::system::system_error> >: boost::random_device: cannot open random-number pseudo-device /dev/urandom: No file descriptors available
Stacktrace:

Seems like this issue has been fixed for me. It’s been some time since I got a sig crash and in my view it seems like vRP was the issue, atleast for our setup. What also seems to cause crashes are resources compiled as dll on fxserver Linux.

I would try removing dll scripts and seeing if any crashes occur :mascot:

How did u fix it this error has been going for awhile

For anyone experiencing this issue, this is just a theory…

But do you guys have client-side scripts (i.e. client trainers) enabled, or disabled?

Certainly not. However, for the past few weeks I’m no longer getting this issue. Changing frameworks worked for us and some emotes were causing issues so I’ve re-written the resource. I’m not going to mark anything as a solution just so you all can find a fix that works for you & still post here.

i don’t use .dll resources, @Stealth22 scripthook is disabled on my two servers. still have this issue but i have to update the fxserver, so it is maybe my problem. i hope so.

I doubt it…but I would keep on the latest commits, just in case lol.

I haven’t seen the issue in a while, but we haven’t been watching for it as closely. Currently dealing with some other issues at the moment, but I haven’t heard of server crashes happening lately. (No news = good news? lol)

1 Like

i updated my server yesterday night, sadly the error come back with update…
on both servers now not only one. i think i will backup ond version that worked better in my case and let it how it is.

What resources are you guys running? Do any of them use PerformHttpRequest? It’s odd how some people can not repro this kind of crash on Linux, yet others do manage to.

My research showed that SIG errors were completely random, but had a higher probability of occuring ~10 concurrent players. A resource uses PerformHttpRequest which caused screen to obfuscate and the server to just stop randomly, however for me this issue is no longer a thing, as the newer FXServer builds seemed to have rectified the issue.

i forgotten to update the server_data, that’s why i keep having this bug i think! now, in my case with updated server and server_data, the bug look like totally fixed! also the server processor stopped to always hit 100% till the last update (it stays under 10%)! thanks to FiveM devs for this fix and sorry for my mistake!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.