[ free] new island!

Hi here is my mapping project Island.
On this island there is a lighthouse, a pontoon, a grave stones and many other secrets.

---- FEATURES -----
Island
Lighthouse
Pontoon
Grave stones

---- Picture ----

Island.zip (7.5 MB)

Credit @Agea59_Link59

| Code is accessible | Yes |
| Subscription-based | No |
| Lines (approximately) | N/A |
| Requirements | GameBuild 3095 |
| Support | N/A |

41 Likes

love it bro thank you :muscle:

1 Like

nice job :wink:

1 Like

yo can credit me for you mapping pls thx because it’s my asset for the island Island_lost

7 Likes

I did not use your asset I retrieved an asset from the game

4 Likes

you’ve just taken the asset change a few things it’s the same size it’s still strange isn’t it? I’m talking about the pure island of course

5 Likes

You really claiming credits for a base game assets ?..

2 Likes

yes, quite simply because the basic asset has been edited. I’m just asking for the credit, not the removal of the mapping.

11 Likes

great job bro … @Agea59_Link59 no credit is needed when he used a gta asset … credit is only given if he used what you made.

4 Likes

I understand, but I know what I’m doing, it’s my first mapping, I’m proud of it and I don’t want any problems, so I’m credit Agea59

3 Likes

It would be interesting to notify the credits. Otherwise, the vegetation is cool.

1 Like

thx for this

2 Likes

Good job

1 Like

my question is how can you give credit for something that was rockstar made ? … i may be missing a point here if so im sorry and il admit im wrong lol

5 Likes

You say you know what you are doing, if you really started from the base game asset you don’t have to credit anyone.

Wtf is this community

5 Likes

So when I look at your island and look at Agea’s, I’m sorry, but unlike yours, Agea59_Link59 looks like an unedited, loveless standard asset from Rockstar.

Keep up the good work, your island is a great mapping

6 Likes

that is some awesome work right there, thanks for the free release of your work

1 Like

Can anyone give me the coordinates? I’m looking but I can’t find it :smiley: mlo loads correctly

x=“7453.82200000” y=“7483.78700000” z="9.45291500

1 Like

Beautiful. This is very impressive for your first map. Excited to see what’s to come.

1 Like