Florida State Roleplay | Florida Based Vehicles | Advanced CAD/MDT | XBR410 Fire Fleet | Helpful Staff

We are Florida State Roleplay,

We are a Fivem community that has been up for a month and is pushing and striving very hard, everyday with our staff team and developers. At Florida State Roleplay we offer opportunities for roleplays that are not usually considered by other communities allowing for Members to get a real life look at what Policing, Dispatching or FireFighting is in the real world. Also conduct regular trainings aimed at improvement of Membership as well as leadership abilities with Staff constantly making corrections towards faults to iron them into a professional group of Members. Members are also provided a great support network by the Non Commissioned Officers appointed above them and fellow Members who are enlisted and take eachother on a journey.

We are actively recruiting people to all departments and would love to see you all in roleplay having fun. We accept anyone, in our age range of 13+ (exceptions can be made) but must be mature and be respectful. Many players will benefit and will not regret coming to our community.

Some of the features that we have in our community are…

ELS (Runs like butter)
CAD/MDT System
Active/Friendly Staff Team
Advance Teamspeak Development
Custom Cars
Custom Uniforms
Players can join 2 departments (1 Primary, 1 Reserve)

The departments that we are actively recruiting are…

Florida Highway Patrol (HP)
Miami Dade PD (Sheriff)
Miami Dade Fire Rescue
Pasco County Communications
Civilians of Florida

Here is all of our server information so you can get started on your roleplay experience here at, FSRP.

TeamSpeak 3 - Membership Required
FiveM Server IP - 185.249.196.120:32024
Discord - https://discord.gg/cfDqpU2
Website - https://sites.google.com/view/florida-state-rp/

Note, you must be in discord to apply, however, applications are on our website.

This sever is grart i love this sever it asome come join

This Server IS GREAT!!! They are a 1 Month community and have young people but can maintain a Mature Attitude!!

We are actively recruiting, come in down!

New Non ELS Florida Based cars, and a XBR410 Fire Fleet!

hey could you email me @sarpc.offical@gmail.com

Could you email me at goldenfun406@gmail.com

i replyed to you guys

i can’t ever get on the server it gets stuck on the title area

How do I join the sever plz help me