FiveM won't properly load

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.

GTA V version? Latest Version
Up to date? Yes
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? Steam
Windows version? Windows 10 10.0.18362
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Yes
Error screenshot (if any) https://imgur.com/a/dSvPXVl
System specifications TWO DIFFERENT computers. Current is AMD Threadripper 2950x/2080 RTX Graphics card.
What did you do to get this issue? Installed FiveM
What server did you get this issue on? All of them.
CitizenFX.log file https://pastebin.com/WhwXd7Xh
.dmp files/report IDs

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
Filepath to FiveM folder
FiveM client folder screenshot
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus?

Also add what you already tried so far.

FiveM launches. Typically, what I hyperlinked is what I see. Server list is never populated, and when I try to direct connect, it will stop at “Preparing.”

I have to relaunch FiveM over and over until I hear the music play, which lets me know it will likely let me direct connect to the server. This can take up to 4 hours of relaunching FiveM for it to work.

Rarely, I will see the messages on FiveM display with posts and screenshots, and my server list will populate.

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Have you tried to disable your virus scanner to see if its blocking fivem?

1 Like

I currently don’t have AV installed on this computer.

Windows comes with one, make sure Windows Defender is disabled.

i recently reset my computer due to virus and i was playing on a server and could not hear anyone i left the game and i could not access any of the servers i tried to re-download the fivem program and when i click on it it has a gta 5 menu pop up (gta menu has a “Safe login” Normal login" etc) and it brings me to a loading window that takes 10 mins and does not stop loading any help or fix would be great

Windows Defender Virus and Firewall are turned off. No change in my original issue.

fivem needs to be restarted or actually fixed because i clicked on the program and it loading took all night to do nothing but load and not actually bring me into fivem

Is there anything that is required for FiveM application to fuction properly? Such as .NET Framework, Java, C++ Runtime, etc?

and i cant even play all the games i downloaded idk whats wrong with steam valve or fivem

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.