FiveM update - March 18th, 2017

We’ve pushed an update to the canary branch, which will be pushed to prod once someone verifies it works. This fixes a total of one :bug: and adds some code to handle other cases of the same bug. :map:

(o btw its on prod now :confetti_ball:)

Summarized changelog

• Add logging for long LoadObjectsNow calls. If any of these happens during gameplay, a really big entry will be written to CitizenFX.log. :scroll:
  • Show LoadObjectsNow log data in ResourceCacheDevice::EnsureFetched errors. :x:
  • Remove blocking LoadObjectsNow calls caused by: :mailbox:
  • Loading collisions. This defaults SET_GAME_CAN_PAUSE_FOR_STREAMING to false. :boom:
  • Loading .gfx files upon entering MP mode. :family_men_boy:
  • The above fixes quite a few causes of ResourceCacheDevice::EnsureFetched errors. :snail:

Developer information

If your server now ends up spawning people falling through the ground, try adding the following to spawnmanager.lua:

FIND:

ShutdownLoadingScreen()

ADD BEFORE:

while not HasCollisionLoadedAroundEntity(ped) do
            Citizen.Wait(0)
        end

This is a necessary consequence of not blocking the streamer anymore when loading collisions.

4 Likes

hi! could you guys fix so you can run fivereborn as an administrator? or fivereborn launch gta as an administrator? I cant play the game if is not running as an administrator :confused:

[quote=“kiilp, post:2, topic:8582, full:true”]I cant play the game if is not running as an administrator :confused:
[/quote]

Something is wrong on your end then because everyone else can play just fine without running FiveM as an administrator.

1 Like

Well i can play it but just with enhancedfivereborn if i have something else like pld or els it will crash, if i launch gta as an administrator it wont crash so it has to be the same thing with fivereborn i guess

I really think it’s on your end, you might wanna check your account settings to make sure you’re an administrator.

On Topic; Thank you for the update!

If you need help, create a topic in the support forums. Your issue has nothing to do with this update.

Thanks for the update! Will the version reporting be fixed before SHV is removed? I hoped to make my mod a bit more compatible, but I was greeted with [12:20:37.143] Game version VER_1_0_393_2_NOSTEAM again ^^’

I had this issue. I made a new windows account and it was fine.
I think something messed up when I upgraded from Windows 7 to 10 with permissions etc.

1 Like