FiveM Textures loading Slow/ Takes almost 100% CPU Usage

My FiveM has almost 100% CPU Usage which may be causing my textures to pop as well ex: i load into a server and it’s blank for 5 seconds then textures start to load in but look like they are blurry. Iv’e tried messing with the Set priority and Set affinity but nothing. I have tried turning my settings down (even though it’s the same settings iv’e always had)but nothing still. I think the latest update FiveM did may have caused this because this wasn’t happening 2 weeks ago.

GTA V version?

Up to date?
Yes

Legit or Pirate copy?
Legit

Steam/CD/Social Club?
Steam

Windows version?
Windows 10 Pro

Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again?
Yes

Error screenshot (if any)

System specifications
I5-4570s
8.00GB Ram
GTX 970

What did you do to get this issue?
Nothing

What server did you get this issue on?
All
CitizenFX.log file
CitizenFX.log.8 (104.5 KB)

1 Like

Do you have any software updates for your GPU? Try using a clean GTA V? Reinstalling GTA V? Or verifying your game files?

1 Like

Iv’e Updated my drivers, I’ve tried verifying my games Files, I have tried the clean version and still nothing.

I’m having the same issue, does anyone know if it’s because FiveM is currently unstable. Because I did hear a few people talking about it not being stable. Also, a YouTuber I watch is having the same problem. :confused:

Set a priority on FiveM and a wall exlusion. Turn VSync off and use DirectX10.1

2 Likes

Hey it’s me oneshot I’m using a different account but I will try that

2 Likes

Did what you said and still FiveM textures are loading slow…they load in just slow but I know for sure this isn’t a me problem because like I said this wasn’t happening til after they updated it

Use your task manager to set FiveM.exe as a high priority in details

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.