FiveM Textures loading Slow/ Takes almost 100% CPU Usage

My FiveM has almost 100% CPU Usage which may be causing my textures to pop as well ex: i load into a server and it’s blank for 5 seconds then textures start to load in but look like they are blurry. Iv’e tried messing with the Set priority and Set affinity but nothing. I have tried turning my settings down (even though it’s the same settings iv’e always had)but nothing still. I think the latest update FiveM did may have caused this because this wasn’t happening 2 weeks ago.

GTA V version?

Up to date?

Legit or Pirate copy?

Steam/CD/Social Club?

Windows version?
Windows 10 Pro

Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again?

Error screenshot (if any)

System specifications
8.00GB Ram
GTX 970

What did you do to get this issue?

What server did you get this issue on?
CitizenFX.log file
CitizenFX.log.8 (104.5 KB)

Do you have any software updates for your GPU? Try using a clean GTA V? Reinstalling GTA V? Or verifying your game files?

Iv’e Updated my drivers, I’ve tried verifying my games Files, I have tried the clean version and still nothing.

I’m having the same issue, does anyone know if it’s because FiveM is currently unstable. Because I did hear a few people talking about it not being stable. Also, a YouTuber I watch is having the same problem. :confused:

Set a priority on FiveM and a wall exlusion. Turn VSync off and use DirectX10.1

Hey it’s me oneshot I’m using a different account but I will try that

Did what you said and still FiveM textures are loading slow…they load in just slow but I know for sure this isn’t a me problem because like I said this wasn’t happening til after they updated it

Use your task manager to set FiveM.exe as a high priority in details