FiveM should be able to be opened even if gta 5 isn't installed

It should have a thing where it sees that you bought gta 5 but you didn’t install it on steam yet… I am having this issue because I needed to install a game and I didn’t have enough fucking space so I had to uninstall GTA 5! UGH FIVEM!!! I am not gonna wait another 5 fucking hours for piece of shit gta 5 to install… And I will not uninstall Warframe either!

But how would it work if it has no game to work with?

This makes no sense at all :joy:

2 Likes

I want to play Warframe but I cant because of the space that gta 5 takes! It’s so much bullshit! :frowning:

Then deinstall GTA 5 and not play FiveM.

I want to play FiveM though… FML

you cant play FiveM without GTA V tho???

You can not play FiveM without an installation of GTA 5.

There goes another 5 hours wasted from my FUCKING LIFE!!! I hate the hours that it takes to install!

Hold up I got this…

ALBERT EINSTEIN: YO FAM I NEED YOUR HELP

Then don’t install and don’t play, problem solved. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

But I like FIVEM! …

Hey guys lets play a mod for GTA:V without GTA!

1 Like

Then don’t deinstall it? Just keep it on your hard drive??? If you can’t manage this, buy a bigger hard drive?

Who the fuck even plays warframe lol

alright this is turning into a shitposting fest,
you can’t play FiveM without GTA V as FiveM loads everything off GTA V, this is a ridicilous request.
/locked

This is probably one of the dumbest threads I’ve ever seen here and I am utterly impressed that it has not been closed yet. You know what you should do, go play Warframe without having Warframe installed, makes sense right?

2 Likes