Game Server purchased from an unauthorised GSP got blocked - Transfer money to ZAP-Hosting

They did. If they read the fucking ToS, they would know this and it wouldn’t be a suprise. Also, if they keep informed (i.e browse the forums) they would also know. So, don’t spew that bs here.

Right, you do know this is a community based project right? There’s no customer service full stop. Also, you’re not a fucking customer. You haven’t paid for shit for FiveM. It’s free. So, stop feeling like you’re entitled to support. Unless you’re talking about ZAP in which case, email them. I’m sure they’ll be happy to help. Heck, they even have an account here to support peoole

Not when they don’t know what the fuck is going on. Why should I listen to someone saying crap like “we need more server providers” when, you can easily go and host on a VPS or, a dedicated server. Just because you can’t figure out how to, doesn’t mean crap.

2 Likes

4 Likes

This is what I mean by issues of third parties moderating a forum, you don’t have to respond to us, and personally I find it pretty crazy that mods act like this, you’re taking it out of proportion buddy, calm down, yelling won’t solve shit. Believe me I’ve tried. :slight_smile: Just haven’t seen one external moderator that has real professionalism yet. Although you have every right to act like this, I just think (IN MY OPINION) it’s not professional. I’ve said my piece.

Dunko can you share some popcorn, I’m hungry. Typing this much is a workout!

I want to leave my displeasure here. Zap-hosting is a very bad host in all terms, has a horrible interface and difficult to use, the servers are offline at the moment which only shows that they do not have profile for so much responsibility. You’re probably going to lose a lot of players with this horrible decision on your part.

2 Likes

Just get a VPS if you’re not satisfied. Check guides. Don’t be a lazy person.

People work, sometimes rough hours. Not everyone can pick up this stuff in 5 minutes. Again, it would just be nice to have a better transition process, as so far the ONLY help I’ve gotten is from @zaphosting, which in itself is great but sucks that the collective aren’t helpful at all.

you may ask why some services and our website are not online: The datacenter in Frankfurt is trying to handle a huge ddos like we never get before. I wonder who might be behind this. Will give an update soon!

2 Likes

Looking forward to it! <3

Did you even read what you put? I think you just typed that without understanding what you put. Yes, we’re here to moderate the forums. Not provide support for entitled little brats that think they deserve it.

And did you even read what I put? I was responding to someone’s crappy claim that the “customer is always right” which is just plain wrong. But, this is what I get for trying to converse with a child.

Jesus… My point from above stands again… Did you read what I put? I said

So no. In the eyes of FiveM. You are not a customer. You don’t pay for FiveM, you download it and use it for free. If you’ve paid for a service with ZAP, contact them. Please learn to bloody read. Kthx.

Why should the collective help you setting up a server? Genuinely interested? They’re the developer for the project, not your personal system administrator.

4 Likes

also, may i add that the resources to setup a server are PUBLICLY AVAILABLE AND EASILY UNDERSTANDABLE? so @masonjason310 your statement doesnt stand up.

2 Likes

What type of specs should one look for when shopping for a non gaming VP or Dedicated server for solid FiveM and GTA V hosting, especially considering anything that might change once more player slots are available?

For one, I never said the customer is always right, might wanna observe who says what before getting triggered. I also said

but you can’t seem to understand that. You’re angry over nothing, I never said you or FiveM were required to help, just that it would be nice for assistance… Are all of you this dense? Do you not understand what an opinion is? This is titled a discussion for a reason, not a “hey you HAVE to do this”, you aren’t paid to do this so you aren’t required to, the collective modded you for a reason so I can’t say what should or shouldn’t happen, just what (in a professional world) would be most likely to happen :slight_smile:

Why cant i connect to ur website???

Look at the quote mate.

this is why
20 charsssssssssss

1 Like

Show me a post by the FiveM developers that gives guides on ways to smooth the transition. I’ll wait. In the meantime, there is no assistance from the devs that give any bit of assistance to transitioning server owners, which (for the upteenth time) isn’t required but would really help in preventing backfire from server owners that support the project itself.

well, you can consider assistance the fact they told you 1 month ago that you had to switch to a vps or Zap.

2 Likes

When did I say they didn’t say that? That’s a notification, not assistance.

why would we be responsible for you choosing a server provider?

how do they ‘support the project’? by simply playing it? yeah no we’d rather not have you here

3 Likes