Game Server purchased from an unauthorised GSP got blocked - Transfer money to ZAP-Hosting

??
(fuck 20 characters)

and i never once used my moderation provileges against you, so stop crying and accept it.

Also let me add, thank you to ZAP hosting for their credit option. THAT is quality customer service, can’t wait to order from y’all!

1 Like

I’m just gonna throw this in here, is it so hard to setup a fucking fivem server on a vps if you guys dont wanna use ZAP?

2 Likes

Never said you did though?

Thank you!

Currently we need new servers, therefore we do not reselling server from OVH like other providers do but housing our own hardware. Very expensive in the short term :frowning:

That does not sound very good. Could you write a PM to me with your customer ID or username? I want to check it. Our supporters get almost only very good ratings in live chat and are trained to be friendly.

1 Like

Can vouch for ZAP, have them at the moment, love it.

Have never been meet by a better support team EVER.
10/10 easy to navigate, good guides and have had support people actually helping me step by step installing diffrent mods. Would recommend to everyone wanting a good fivem server.

2 Likes

Switching from one provider to another is the issue, unless you want to lose all progress, you have to reconfigure many resources to fit the new provider you use and the issue is that the element has zero support steps to make transitioning easier. THAT is the issue here.

What are you even talking about… It’s easy…

1. Download server files from old host
  2. Upload server files to ZAP or VPS, etc
  3. Create database and upload old DB…

done

1 Like

Do you think everyone has an upload speed of over 1 Mb/s? Depending on file size it can take HOURS to upload something of that nature, plus people work, the ease of not having to transfer DB info or converting resources to fit a new IP and provider takes a lot of stress off of people who aren’t very familiar with SQL and/or setting up certain resources. Again, these are unnecessary actions that wouldn’t need to be taken if the providers wouldn’t have been black-listed. I would be okay with this if there was proof of denial of partnership from the providers, but that info has yet to be released. Don’t you think it’d be beneficial to reach out to providers and ask for cooperation rather than just saying “hey we don’t like them so you can’t use them”? If partnership for monetary value is the issue, then it would only help both companies to reach out to each other and at least attempt to reach a middle-ground. Instead FiveM stated that the only way to work with them is to email them first, not the other way around, and if that’s true, money CAN’T be the deciding factor unless there is zero financial experience within the developmental team.

2 Likes

Or… Ya know, people could have read the TOS… I mean…

You don’t think this wasn’t done? There is a lot that goes on behind the scenes… Why would the Collective make their efforts public? That would make GSP’s look bad, and they aren’t trying to do that.

So you expect FiveM Dev’s to email every single GSP and ask if they want to sell FiveM servers? Interesting…

Send me your old FTP credentials and Database credentials to fivem@zap-hosting.com - I will do it for you!

1 Like

Is there a way for hosting companies to pay zap to allow them to host??

Damn, look at that… These guys are going all out to make this transfer as easy as possible

Well, I can’t take your word for it considering you have no ties to the collective, so your word means absolutely nothing. I never said what they should do, just what would make sense to do. How do you know they aren’t trying to make GSPs look bad? They OBVIOUSLY aren’t willing to work with them so you aren’t really risking much by reaching out and at least asking. They’ve specifically stated that they wouldn’t allow their services to be used because they never reached out to the FiveM collective first.

P.S. I’m really starting to like you guys @zaphosting :wink: Let me order a server from y’all so I can get the process started, I still need to find a tutorial on how to dump a database to re-upload to a new one!

give me your db credentials; I will do the dump :wink: But use my email fivem@zap-hosting.com there we can communicate everything. Thanks!

1 Like

Then take their word:

eww, don’t insult my bb :angry: and he has more ties with the collective than you could ever imagine… xD

sarcasm

2 Likes

Warning was given a month ago in Announcement & it is clearly stated in the Terms of Service which you agreed to when you downloaded FiveM.

1 Like

There was a warning… You just failed to look at the forums… Also… you know… the TOS

This is not true… Not even close…