FiveM server development

So I recently began developing a server for a community and when the loading finishes the loading screen remains and they do not spawn into the map. Could someone potentially provide insight to the problem?

Edit: I am using a custom spawn point at stab city (bear in mind the issue started when I did this)

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

are you sure you followed the right documentation to starting up your first server?
Can you spawn into the map yourself?

No I cannot nobody can and as for the startup etc. the server config is correctly formatted and I am using coordinates provided by this thread -----> [Tutorial] Change Default Spawning Locations

so when server is all done loading it is just stuck on splash screen? have screenshots / logs to provide please

this is the loading screen after about 2 minutes and I haven’t revieved the red box that usually says you are joining the server and as for logs I will petch them for you in a second.

now is there any code you touched for the preloader / splash screen? maybe its not initializing the next steps after splash screen appears such as spawning. and yes logs will help

I believe i may have found the problem

it says I’m trying to spawn at an invalid spawn index so I will try another location and then let you know how it went.

1 Like

there you go man congrats, just wanted to remind you to look at logs as that points out exact issues.

Update: I reverted to the standard spawn location lua and it didn’t fix it so I do not know anymore.

1 Like

seems good

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.