FiveM keeps crashing!

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.

Latest GTA V Version

Yes it is up to date.

I own a legit copy of GTA.

It’s through steam/valve.

I have a WIndows 7 Home Premium

Yes I have tried to clear cache and start it again.

System specifications

I have no clue what I did to get this error, first I had an issue where the game or any other application would minimize but it would be most visible in fullscreen games like FiveM.

I don’t know if it happens in any other server, but I was playing Justice Community Roleplay.

CitizenFX.log file - I don’t know where to get this/or what it is.

.dmp files/report IDs - Same for this.

I’ve tried uninstalling/installing the game, playing windowed, playing with minimal action.

Please edit your post to actually include useful information regarding the crash.

There. I hope it can get resolved.

Windows 7 is not supported.

Oh wow. So I have to upgrade to windows 10?

It’s known to run on a fully updated windows 7, try that first, otherwise I would recommend updating to windows 10

Yeah I’m fully updated, at least I think so. I’ve done 69 updates recently.

Personally, I recommend updating to Windows 10. I know a lot of people hate it, but in terms of support for programs and things it’s the best route to go.

I mean, it’s not all that bad. There’s ways to disable the animations that can cause a bit of a slow down.

Most modern-ish hardware shouldn’t struggle with animations and such, but yeah there is the option to disable them altogether if desired.

Okay I’ve updated to windows 10, didn’t even take 30 minutes.

That’s actually surprisingly quick. Still having the same issue(s)?

Hmm, the server I’m trying to join seems full so I’ll keep you posted if anything happens.
Appreciate the support. <3

a fx6300 should handle win 10 like any other modern cpu, its old but its not so old that itt will cause any sllowdowns i dont understand whyyy so many people give win 10 so much hate, its the best thing i ever done to update to win 10

Eh, I’ve had windows 10 before but only when it came out. The free version gave me errors and costed me 2, 1 terabyte drives to die. =/

Ooh, I found a bug. When you SHIFT+TAB for the overlay you can’t see the cursor? Is this known?

UPDATE

Now, everytime that I go fullscreen FiveM tends to freeze in between the transition, so the screen is completely black and I’d have to restart my whole computer.

Latest Windows Version but still says outdated?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.