FiveM is unplayable for multiple people on the same network at the same time

Me and my brother, and my friend and his bother all experienced this problem, we were wondering if this was fixable. We all have legit copy of the game, up-to-date and got the error: failed zlib call, please reboot, verify game data or reininstall. This happened every time another person on the same network connected to a server on FiveM. The player joining would join and the one that was already in a server would get the error.

Did not fill out list as this is not a specific problem for just my pc, this is a issue for the FiveM development.

Zlib error has to do with textures on a mod vehicle or ped you have in the server

Confirmed issue in game code design, moved to bug reports.

Thank you :slight_smile:

I know that what the zlib error means bu after having done some tests on when the error occured it appeared to be whenever someone on the same network connected. Idk why but ye, thanks for the reply though :slight_smile:

Having the same problem in my Gaming Club that i own i hope FIVE M Development team will solve this soon .

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.