FiveM Dashcam

How do you remove controller keybinding?

1 Like

do you reckon you could make like a version that for example i can use in the rockstar editor when editing clips

I know this is about the dashcam, but I was wondering if you could make a bodycam script?

Does this work client side?

So i have tried to restrict what vehicles can and can’t use the dascam and can’t seem to get it to work. I already set up the config file. Any idea?

https://gyazo.com/5f85a8748457f9ff301dcd8d2e360c68
Can you change that text? so yes, where

You can change it in this: script.js
An example as code:

data: {
    showDash: false,

gameTime: 0,
    clockTime: {},
    unitNumber: 0,
    unitName: "",
    unitSpeed: 0,
    unitSpeedType: "MPH",

dashMessageOne: "Dit voertuig is gelicentieerd aan de ",
    dashLabel: "Nationale Politie Nederland",
    dashMessageTwo: "Elk ongeoorloofd gebruik van dit voertuig wordt onderworpen aan zware boetes."
},

Made it in Dutch for you :slight_smile:

Goodluck / Veel succes, houdoe!

Bedankt man!

did you edit the restricted class line?

is this a / command or a key bind to open?

The key is: C

This is a great script. However, i think it would be much better if you were to remove the filter on the camera.

1 Like

is there anyway to change the key button??

IsControlJustPressed(1, 26)

Is there a way to remove the bottom markings in the center of the screen without removing the unit number, speed and other visuals on the cam itself? I tried doing it and ended up having writing all over the screen even out of the vehicle.

how do you disable controller keys for this script?

is there a way i can record the dashcam footage without having to open the nui to view it

Hi there. Started the resource just fine, edited up some of the UI too. Popped into the game, pressed C and the UI displays perfectly. Unfortunately, the actual camera view is totally black so all I can see is the UI overlay (essentially the NUI folder). I believe it has something to do with the weather in-game as when I set the weather to rainy I can just about make out certain objects. I use VSync for the weather.

Any ideas?

Do I have permission to edit this script into a British styled dash cam as long as give credits?

what if i want to change the key bind where in the config is it