FiveM Dashcam

Download

Please Read
I understand that it looks just like the one released on GTA 5 mods. I made the design from that script. I did NOT use any of that persons code to make what I have released. If you are wondering who design it is based off of… here ya go

Thank you.

Installation is in the readme.md

30 Likes

[Request] Dashcam Script

This looks fucking beautiful. Awesome job.

0 Likes

Will come in useful

+1

0 Likes

Another outstanding resource <3

1 Like

cool script ! but one question, i was looking for if it was saving a little movie ir something on your computer? because the layout is great but what is the difference juste difving cam and this dashcam?

0 Likes

I mean its just a visual thing. I tried to use the GTA natives to record but it doesn’t record any of the UI so it would just be a blank video with an screen effect. So as of right now people can only record videos if they are using external recording software. Sorry.

0 Likes

Great Job as Usual @xander1998 Keep up the good work!!!, Ill check it out bud.

0 Likes

Fantastic Job @xander1998 You tend to amaze me when it comes to this stuff! Keep up the good work!

0 Likes

as always Mr. amazing job, any info on how i can change dept etc language etc?

0 Likes

I have made variables inside the script.js file you can change the text.

0 Likes

amazing thanks!
20 char

0 Likes

Nice resource :slight_smile: will try it out

0 Likes

Can someone test it with another player. I need to make sure it renders of players peds. If not I will need to push another update to it…

0 Likes

for some reason for me as a driver in cop car in cruiser dont work and i tryed it to with a frend on passanger dont work nothing happening and no errors

0 Likes

Nice release. Big applause :see_no_evil:

0 Likes

I really don’t understand. you know its a chat command right?

0 Likes

Its okay for me, that work :slight_smile:

0 Likes

i know but maybe its problem i use custom chat resource is 100% in server.cfg and in right place but when enter command nothing happend like i say i use custom chat

0 Likes

cam you put some print messages in and see if the command is triggering?

0 Likes

do you have discord i can contact you?

0 Likes