FiveM Dashcam

Download

Please Read
I understand that it looks just like the one released on GTA 5 mods. I made the design from that script. I did NOT use any of that persons code to make what I have released. If you are wondering who design it is based off of… here ya go

Thank you.

Installation is in the readme.md

47 Likes

This looks fucking beautiful. Awesome job.

1 Like

Will come in useful

+1

Another outstanding resource <3

1 Like

cool script ! but one question, i was looking for if it was saving a little movie ir something on your computer? because the layout is great but what is the difference juste difving cam and this dashcam?

I mean its just a visual thing. I tried to use the GTA natives to record but it doesn’t record any of the UI so it would just be a blank video with an screen effect. So as of right now people can only record videos if they are using external recording software. Sorry.

1 Like

Great Job as Usual @xander1998 Keep up the good work!!!, Ill check it out bud.

Fantastic Job @xander1998 You tend to amaze me when it comes to this stuff! Keep up the good work!

as always Mr. amazing job, any info on how i can change dept etc language etc?

I have made variables inside the script.js file you can change the text.

amazing thanks!
20 char

Nice resource :slight_smile: will try it out

1 Like

Can someone test it with another player. I need to make sure it renders of players peds. If not I will need to push another update to it…

for some reason for me as a driver in cop car in cruiser dont work and i tryed it to with a frend on passanger dont work nothing happening and no errors

Nice release. Big applause :see_no_evil:

I really don’t understand. you know its a chat command right?

Its okay for me, that work :slight_smile:

i know but maybe its problem i use custom chat resource is 100% in server.cfg and in right place but when enter command nothing happend like i say i use custom chat

cam you put some print messages in and see if the command is triggering?

do you have discord i can contact you?