Files Missing That Are Not

Up to date
Legit
Steam
Windows 10
Yes
Capture
Intel i5 6600k, GTX 1050 ti, 2 tb hard drive, 16 gb ram,
I loaded up FiveM after installing some mods which I backed up my files before installing and then I got the error that some files are missing and when I check all the files are in my files.
Loading the game up
CitizenFX.log (4.1 KB)

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
Filepath to FiveM folder
FiveM client folder screenshot
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus?

I uninstalled and reinstalled GTA V twice and FiveM about 5 times.

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

then the mods are what is causing the problem, do what the message says and verify your game files and remove your mods.

FiveM requires a clean installation to work correctly.

I have uninstalled all the mods I know of, I have reinstalled FiveM multiple times and I do not know what to do anymore.

did you verify and or re-install gta5 to make sure the files are not broken? as its complaining about an audio file.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.