Fax Core - Ace Based Permission System, Including Blacklisting of Cars, Peds & Guns [Fax-Core] [2.1]

yeah, it checks like 100ms after its spawned so pretty much instantly

I don’t work with frameworks in anyway shape or form mainly for what JayJay said

I’m suprised you agreed with me, atleast I’m not the only one that thinks it’s defunked and trash.

1 Like

Possible whitelist feature. For example only allowing member 1 and above in the server. That would be sick if possible.

This is something I am already working on. Please join my discord here for updates on it

2 Likes

I Took A Fair Bit Of Time And Came Up With This List To Share To Everyone These Are Vehicles Mostly Ones That Are Planes, Helicopters And Armoured/Weaponized You May Want To Apply This To You List So Here Is A Link https://pastebin.com/ZYT6ZKEB

What should I do

• Make the join message in chat
  • Make the join message as a notification above the map

0 voters

Via notification could be something like the below.

https://gyazo.com/0bf339c024aad82406978b834eae067e

Thanks @Clatanii for the image :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Updated the wiki link.

http://faxes.zone/docs/faxcore.html

Would it be possible to stop cars getting deleted if the player that is black listed from it try to get into the driver seat and instead just disable them from driving it/forces them out?

1 Like

I’ll look into this…

So should I make it so when you enter a blacklisted vehicle it kicks the player out. Or leave it at its current which is deleteing the vehicle.

• Delete Car
  • Kick player out or car

0 voters

1 Like

Is this coming in the game? Or can you show a quick Fix?

The Delete Vehicle. The Proximity thing is pointless in a RP server because if you pull someone over and get out of your police cruiser it deletes the cruiser.

1 Like

I will try and push an update today.

2 Likes

Any update on this just disabling people from driving/spawning blacklisted cars rather than delete them?

1 Like

A poll was made which I plan to go off

1 Like

Or like other servers, lock the doors of a blacklisted vehicle. Or delete them entirely using a vehicle iterator (if it is intended that blacklisted vehicles should never spawn).

3 Likes

That Would Be A Lovely thing to see. Locked Doors For Blacklisted Vehicles

2 Likes

Hello Fax Can You Help Me With Blacklisting Cars Guns Ect My Discord Is : IDontModXD#8382

1 Like

Big Fax-Core update coming soon!

1 Like

Release 2.1

This is a massive update!

• Re worked the whole system (code wise)
  • Remade the config.lua file
  • Added /oda - this makes one go on duty as admin, not 100% finished so don’t worry about it
  • No longer a need to repeat vehicles in the blacklists
  • Vehicles don’t randomly delete anymore
  • Faster
  • Should be no resource time warnings anymore
  • Made things a little easier to make extensions for Fax-Core

Please note that your Ace perms have and will always remain the same, no need to re do them!

Please note that if you are updating to be careful I’m making a video very soon on the update process as well as a video showcasing the new features.

Download is in OP

3 Likes

Hi there, this is a post to say “Hello World”.

Picture of the update

2 Likes