Fax Core - Ace Based Permission System, Including Blacklisting of Cars, Peds & Guns [Fax-Core] [2.1]

Very nice. Seems to be a more effective system.

1 Like

@FAXES

Thank you for this amazing script! I always felt skeptical with blacklisting scripts as I’ve had bad experiences with them.

Is there any way to allow supercars for guests? I looked through the code and I couldn’t really find anything that had to do with it. I probably just wasn’t looking hard enough,

Thank you once again.

1 Like

Hello,how to open the admin main menu Fax Core in the game?

1 Like

Fax Core does not have a menu…

no one can’t get into the car only admins ;/ can

Add them to the correct whitelist

2 Likes

:man_facepalming: :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Hey @FAXES,

I’ve noticed a bug, in which players can bypass the blacklisting. I’m sure this has been reported before.

If a player changes into a animal player model, it just disables all blacklisting, making them able to spawn in anything.

Hopefully this can get fixed soon.

Thanks.

Hmmm. Frist report I have got about it. For now I would blacklist animal models until I look into it more…

1 Like

Dunno if its just animals as I’ve lately caught people bypassing the blacklisting of vehicles. Unsure how at moment but some people are getting through the system.

Yea @Tommo-101, I noticed that anyone I put under member 2 or 3 are able to bypass all blacklisted models, and the ped blacklist doesn’t seem to word at all as any rank can spawn, for example, admin restricted peds, and others.

2 Likes

I’ll have a play with it today and see if I can remake it…

1 Like

@FAXES For some weird reason it automatically deletes add-on vehicles! Is there any way I can change this?

Some of them delete some don’t. It’s depending on the model…

I plan to make a config to whether you want the blacklisted cars in categories to delete or kick the player out. For now (if you know how to) edit the vehicles.lua and change the function from kicking the player out to the delete entity one and same for the opposite way around.

1 Like

To be completely honest Im using an older fax-core and this might not be the greatest Idea but the config.lua is a lot easier to config in my opinion but at the end of the day this is your resource and you decide what happens!

So seems to be the issue is just with guest. Some are able to use a trainer to get the vehicles and its not blocking them from driving it.

1 Like

I’m having the same issue.

Make sure the script is not being restarted while the server is running… Make sure your blacklists in the config are correct. I don’t have this issue not does any of my testers…

2 Likes

I don’t have this issue and I’m one of @FAXES testers. Make sure everything is correct in your config files.

1 Like