Failed to getinfo server after 3 attempts. Still having issues

failed to getinfo server after 3 attempts for the 3rd day in a row someone needs to help me I’m starting to get a little upset this never happen before the new update came out

Have you tried a different server to see if it does it on other servers aswell.

its my server thats the thing that is doing it

Running on your local pc?

yes its allowed everything is port forwarded i never had this problem before the new update

When you join and get that error do you see any errors in your server log?

i can’t even join my server it does this connecting downloads the fetching info then i get that message i am gonna try another server and see

am i suppose to keep rconlog and stuff

see i am joining another server just fine

Ok but when you join your server do you see any errors in the server console? Or does it not say your connecting at all.

no i don’t get any errors at all

this what it says connecting downloading my resources then fetching info then i get the failed to getinfo server after 3 attempts

Did you allow the server through your firewall? What anti virus are you using? Have you tried disabling your anti virus and attempt to connect?

eset yes its allowed here are you on your computer right now we can do teamviewer and see if we can fix it

No I’m on my phone sorry. Give me a second to search the forums and ask around. Keep messing with the server. Maybe try to connect to your server with

127.0.0.1:port

so put that port number in

Whatever your port number is for your server.

ok yeah its ususally the same one that comes with it 30120

im running off a at&t router but i never had this problem before the new update

could it be my gta that is causing it