Failed handshake to sever

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.

**GTA V version?**newst version
**Up to date?**yes
**Legit or Pirate copy?**legit
**Steam/CD/Social Club?**steam
**Windows version?**windows 10
**Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again?**no
**Error screenshot (if any)**yes
System specifications failed to handshake to sever
**What did you do to get this issue?**i dont no i got on and it showed up
**What server did you get this issue on?**basicly every sever ecsape georgia state role play
CitizenFX.log file?
.dmp files/report IDs?

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
Filepath to FiveM folder
FiveM client folder screenshot
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus?

Also add what you already tried so far. re-instaal deleat game cache thats it

2 Likes

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

I get the same error on about 2/3 of the servers I try and join. anyone found a solution ive scoured the web for 40 plus hours and have gotten nowhere

same i have tried for 2 days

can anyone help me

Still ain’t had any help myself lol been 3 weeks. Rockstar’s solutions haven’t worked either.

i now

I’ve pretty much figured screw it is just shit I won’t play then.

mine is the same five m just wont work at all same error all the time does anyone no of any other apps like five m that work plz

Any luck guys I have this problem as well seems like no one knows how to fix it

thy need to put a new five m update and fix this i am a head admin i can’t join my server

1 Like

Sorted mine out now every server I try works now not sure what it was I just formatted my pc and put five m on and gta v and works fine now

Have any of you tried disabling your anti virus or adding FiveM to exceptions?

What do you mean format pc. And yes I have tried the antivirus

in the new update it has fixed it lets go

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.