Fail to join almost every server

GTA V version? Latest one, Not sure the exact number sorry.
Up to date? Yes!
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit copy
Steam/CD/Social Club? Steam
Windows version? Windows 10
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Yes!
Error screenshot (if any) Dont have any sorry
System specifications Windows 10, 1TB Hard Drive, 1TB SSD, GTX 1060 6GB, 8GB RAM, CORE I5
What did you do to get this issue? Hi, quite new to FiveM. I am trying to join servers. I am only able to join like one or two servers where it doesnt fail to getinfo. My error is “Failed to getinfo (3 attempts)”
What server did you get this issue on? All servers
CitizenFX.log file https://pastebin.com/TXyh1CBE
.dmp files/report IDs Not sure what this is sorry

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
Filepath to FiveM folder
FiveM client folder screenshot
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus? Yes!

Also add what you already tried so far. Havent tried anything really, Not getting any results about this error online on what to do sorry!

Please also describe the issue you are having, providing as much information as possible will help us to help you. A good format you could use: what have you tried to do, what did you expect to happen and what actually happened. Was just trying to join a server, got an error and havent done anything yet.

I get the exact same problem and have no idea how to fix it :frowning:

What error? Seems like a pretty important bit of info to leave out.

The error was the one i described, That im failing to getinfo for everyserver i join.

Failed to getinfo (3 attempts)

Can you say how many you’ve gotten the error with? Also, would you mind sharing the name or IP address of one of the servers you’re getting the error with? I just want to test if it’s perhaps server-sided. There’s a lot of crap servers out there.

If he has the same error as me it’ll be ever server

I get the error with 9/10 servers, I get through on like one server. Im a fewllow aussie so it might be just for us. Some servers I get the errors on:
103.193.80.98:30120 (Los Santos Life Australia)

Any recommended australian servers?

Any IPs of a problem server that isn’t perpetually full?

Yea, just tried to join a 1 person server and got this -
[Window Title]
Disconnected

[Main Instruction]
Oшибка (Error)

[Content]
Failed to getinfo server after 3 attempts.

[^] Hide details [Close]

[Expanded Information]
Crash signature: fivem.exe+2C94FC
Report ID: … [uploading?] (use Ctrl+C to copy)

dont hate but me having a 30 day ban on GTA Online couldnt have anything to do with this problem, GTA V is seperate from Fivem?

It is completely separate and wouldn’t affect you connecting. I ended up on FiveM due to a friend receiving a ban and he never had an issue connecting.

Unfortunately, there’s not a lot of info searching for this particular error and there’s no solutions I’ve found to even try. The only thing I can think of is trying to play FiveM on another computer on the same network. If it works, you know we’re dealing with an issue at the computer and if it doesn’t I think we can safely blame the router/ISP.

another friend told me Its a gta v problem, but i live in Australia. not ready to download 70gbs again xD

I wouldn’t think so since all connections are independent of GTAV but with no other solutions being suggested it’s about the only thing I can think of. Perhaps both GTA and FiveM.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.