Ever wanted to be part of something truly great?

Time for a change of pace or looking for something new? A challenge perhaps?

Velocity Gaming is your newest gaming community that has big plans for the future.

We are looking for people that have what it takes to get this community into gear and can give the boost it needs.

Gaming or RP experience is a great thing to have, but don’t worry if you are new to it all because we are looking for a mix blend of the new and the old.

If you want the freedom to run a division however you want, (within reason), then this is the place for you to be.

If Leadership is not your thing then no worries, still come on in.

**Note: as this community is completely new, your patience and support is very much appreciated. Good things take time.

Thanks for reading and hope to see you in discord soon! (website is on it’s way but any smart devs that can lend some pointers on that too then I’m all ears!)

Discord: https://discord.gg/QmTNsp7

Peace

._. another RP server… i’m dreaming the day when something original will be posted in the server bazaar.

3 Likes

Hey thanks for the reply IceHax. I’m not sure what makes you think that the community is dedicated to only traditional RP… while it would be great to have people with RP experience, the community is looking for that mixed blend of RP and gaming.
Thanks for stopping by.

Do you guys have custom cars or trainers?

And are you guys using the economy script?

Trainers and packs are on the table for development. since it’s a startup from scratch community, things are going to take a bit longer. but hey, it’s all for the fun of it. feel free to come on in and have a chat. perhaps you have some skills or experience that would be helpful?