Esx_weashop with weapon clip

???

1 Like

Any idea what and where to fix it, @Jager_Bom ?

error

go into phpmyadmin database, go into the items tab in essentialmode, click SQL, copy paste the stuff from inside the sql file, Click go, and it will add them

I’ve converted all the French or whatever into english, because just setting locales wasnt enough… here you go guys esx_weashops - ENGLISH

it’s fun how you decided to reopen the script after i posted mine… XD

that’s weird because it cannot be nil because we did in beginning of function shopitems = {}. someone else got that issue?

Like the error says, you already got a table in your sql with name weashops …

And original weashops script works fine… :confused:

Compare both scripts :wink:

I am sorry, by what do you mean by that?

Does anyone know or have the weashop with clip and with tint like the Rose tint or LSPD or Gold if you know what i’m talking about ?

they’re exactly the same with the difference that i used a separate script to register the clip item (usable in inventory) while he used to just give you the possibility to buy ammo directly

hello,
when I add it to my database i’ve this error message:
https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2018/27/7/1531005835-eded.png

it means you already have that entry into your database

1 Like

Hello, I installed lastest version of esx_weashops and there’re no
weapons in weapon shop. I imported .sql file to my database, but it isn’t working at all. Maybe should I change some parameters in config file?
Please help me with this. Thanks for answer!

if you already installed weashops just insert this:

INSERT INTO items (name, label) VALUES
(‘clip’, ‘Chargeur’)
;

and put my script into your sevrer

Thanks for your answer!
It was just my stupid mistake. I just had to write “start esx_weashops” before some esx scripts. Anyway, thanks for your reply!

no problem :slight_smile:

Disregard, see you must hold weapon when you hit use

Hello,
I have followed the install instructions but receive the message: “ce type de munision ne conveint pas” I don’t speak anything other than english but google says this means “this type of munision is not suitable.”

I don’t have a lot of experience with this stuff, however I am guessing I must specify which type of ammunition I want it to be? I equipped all weapons with zero rounds and tried inventory, selected it, then use and received that feedback.

Thank you for any information or direction you can provide. As stated I’m inexperienced so if possible please explain in the simplest of steps.

indeed munition is not suiteable means you cannot add clip to that specific gun, morerly rpg, grenade and so on

how to fix?