ESX Vehicle shop purchasing cars

Issue i’m having is when playermanagement is turned off, enable owned vehicles on when anyone tries to purchase a car from the dealership is deducts the money from the player, spawns the player in the car but does not provide them a number plate, so person is not able to store the vehicle in the garage.

If playermanagement turned on - then someone could buy a car off a person playing as a “car dealer” and it would spawn them the car and issue them a number plate.

Any help on this matter as it’s driving me insane thanks.

2 Likes

Make sure you have all the dependencies installed, and in correct order in the server.cfg.

Other than that, the license issue sounds like you may be missing a few scripts, so just in case make sure you have all these:

esx_license
esx_advancedgarage
esx_vehicleshop (latest version)

I don’t use advanced garage I use esx_drp_garage for garage storage, but when I used to use advance garage it still didn’t work then. I have everything else upto date and ESX license and vehicle shop (latest version) Databse has been checked with the sql file thats in teh folder and all matches up

Try esx_advancedgarage, it is the best garage resource out there regardless of what you’re using.

The issue I had with that, is cars couldn’t be placed into storage and back out again , it always had to wait for a server restart as it kept saying “vehicle out” where with DRP i can put in and take out as I please.

anyone else having this issue that they might be able to give me some guidance on , Thanks

Anyone know how to resolve the issue with “advancedgarage” where it if you place a owned car in it, it wont let you take it back out, then basically gets impounded but when you goto the impound it isnt there either.

having this issue myself you ever sort it ?

guys… im tryna find a script of where people cannot buy cars at the dealership unless there is a real player there that is either the owner or employed by the dealership, any help at all?

I would suggest turning off EnablePlayerManagement to OFF That should allow everyone to purchase

FIX:

Database>Drop/Delete owned_vehicles TAB> Select Database> Click SQL> Copy/Paste vehicleshop_fix.sql then hit go and you should be all set !!

Hope this helps, if you need better explanation let me know !!

Im havig problem with vehicleshop also, it takes the money but wont spawn the car, i use advanced garage

I have the same error as @Adrian_Yasuo, im using the usual vehicleshop and advancedgarage.

yo, i got it fixed, try replacing this one with the stock esx_vehicleshop https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/681514242943483905/681518486803054612/esx_vehicleshop.zip

2 Likes

Worked, thanks!

2 Likes

no worries :slight_smile:

sorry might be being dumb but can you explain to me a bit better thanks :slight_smile:

yoooooo thanks it works you best men #_#

I love u
And i want to kiss your ass bro

Thanks man! I have same problem, but this your version is working perfectly! Thanks!