Esx_outtlawalert

I havet try it. But must have missed something… tried downloading the English one but still no success.

I’m having issues with when people go through the passenger side. If i have 2 EMTs if one of em goes in passenger side of the ambulance I get a police alert. It also happens if a stolen car picks up a passenger. I’ll get 1 alert from the initial stolen (like you are suppose to) but I get another alert if they drive down the street and pick up a friend.

It would be like when you get notification that your vehicle was fined
When you get the message, do you style it when you send a message to a player over the cell phone?

I am fairly new to FiveM Programming and LUA, can someone explain why there is a double check in this statement

if PlayerData.job ~= nil and PlayerData.job.name == ‘police’ then

Why can’t you just do this

if PlayerData.job == ‘police’ then

Good question, always been thinking of that

Because if we don’t check if nil then wild only check if the player is police. If you for example restart the script the player will have job nil and will spam your console with errors about nil value. Checking if job is different then nil prevent that and does a double check that the player has a job

cool, thanks for explaining.

Does someone have the english translated version of this?

thatziw already posted it in comments :wink:

Yes but that one doesn’t work well. If someone shoots i can’t see the blip and yes it is enabled

Weird, works fine for me

does anyone know how to set so a weapon dont alert the police becuase i have hunting with a musket and it would be annoying for the police

I added the plate to the notification however its missing text as it doesn’t all fit. It can’t fit in the street address. Any idea how I can fix this?

did anyone find a way to fix the whole entering from passenger side and alert goes off bug?

is there a way i can do it so if someone fires a gun robs a car and all the other stuff but it will show a actual blip on the map cause for my officers its not showing anything and im running out of ideas

Hello Dear @Keith_Dave!

Can you help me for how can writting vehicle plate to notification?

Hi there.
We are currently using this script on our RP server, and was wondering if there is a way to stop certain weapons from registering as gunfire?
Ideally, we would like tazers to be blacklisted from creating pings.
Is this possible and how would I go about doing this?

u can just add silencers to the weapons and the script stop alerting

sorry for bad english

You would have to find the function in the script that does the shots fired notification and then add a check for weapon name and if it is not on blacklist then send do notification.