ESX not working

So i downloaded all the files for ESX and when i start my server and connect to the game, the money and job isnt in the top right hand corner. someone know how to get it working?

do you have any errors? in console

just this one
how would i fix this?

stack traceback:
        config.lua:5: in main chunk
Failed to load script config.lua.
Error loading script server/main.lua in resource es_extended: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:94: attempt to perform arithmetic on a nil value (local 'msec')
stack traceback:
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:94: in function 'SetTimeout'
        server/paycheck.lua:45: in field 'StartPayCheck'
        server/main.lua:521: in main chunk
Failed to load script server/main.lua.```

So i have downloaded all the files i need and i dont know where to put them, could u make a ZIP of something so they are already installed?

I don’t think you have your SQL imported.

What do u mean?.
I am now getting this

stack traceback:
        [C]: in function 'error'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:655: in metamethod '__index'
        @mysql-async/lib/MySQL.lua:143: in field 'fetchAll'
        server.lua:5: in upvalue 'handler'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:175: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174>
stack traceback:
        [C]: in function 'error'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field 'CreateThreadNow'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:138>```

Please do not create new topics for support/questions related to existing resources.

Only ask questions or request support in the original resource topic, or on whatever site/page you got the resource from (for example: create an issue on the GitHub page of the resource that you downloaded).

That way the original resource creator will get a notification and be able to help properly. This also helps to reduce duplicate topics of the same issue, because everything will be inside the original topic, allowing everyone to see all issues and solutions in one place.

Thanks for keeping the forums tidy.
:mascot: