Esx mafia, biker, cartel, gangjob

ooh you mean in main in client folder sorry ! :smiley:

it’s the folder locales inside there are all the languages
and select in the config.lua the language you want and if necessary translating it

i know i have translated all but only not this one in Cloackroom

but in translate i didin’t see anything like [mafia_wear]

it’s in the client.lua lines 53/ 103/117
local elements = {
{label = _U(‘citizen_wear’), value = ‘citizen_wear’},
{label = _U(‘mafia_wear’), value = ‘mafia_wear’}
}

So ive had this problem for a while now, but when i try and wash money as a mafia i get this

https://gyazo.com/fd7811e344c6e76b2c90f2d4f5293863

thats the only thing i get in console and no errors in client

1 Like

Not sure why my post got withdrawn, but I said apparently it has something to do with washing money taking 24 hours and you fix this in esx_society but I’m not sure where.

Does anybody know how to get the money washing in mafia to work? Also is there a way to make so u can store dirty money in the inventory

I have a glitch items… i can deposit infinity quanty of items… how can resolve this?

I changed the coordinates in the config. After restarting the server the script does not work anymore…anyone know how to do this right?

With changing the cars in the garage its the same…bugs out

anyone interested in how its done? here it is:
as already mentioned, delete everything from “mafia, cartel…” from the sql entrys: addon_account, addon_inventory, datastore, jobs, job_grades & fine_types_mafia

make the coordinate changes & the car changes(use names from the vehicles.meta) in the config.lua
import the .sql
then upload everything, be sure no one is hired to that job.

Then the markers “z=” needs to be 1meter below to actually be visual on the ground.

havent found a way to change the language yet, from the cars in the garage. So any advice, what I should do, would be much appreciated…as I am new to scripting.

Hi, anyone knows how can i add prices for this armory of bikejorbs?

Somebody tolds me about to change the Config.EnableArmoryManagement = true *Clearly he doesn´t know what is he talking about. Cause if u change this value to true this happens.

So, how can i show the prices for the weapons?

Same as me

F6 menu doesn’t working. Can anyone help me ?

In the config file in mafia, there was something missing.
search & replace:
\n
\r \n
Maybe try that

not work! plz turtorial

my f6 in cartel and gang doesn´t work. in mafia it works very good. HELP!!!

Im using Mafia , but how can i show Society money in the menu?

script is broken now, the drag function doesn’t work, people is not attach and it desync

Hi, is anyway to make the armory payment with black money? Wich code must i change to get this works?