Esx mafia, biker, cartel, gangjob

And? U know whats wrong with mafia?

i sent you one check your email

I have a question, How can i add the maffia house and the biker place. When i use this script nothing come.

Hi, I have a small problem. For example, I have 4 water bottles in my inventory, if I try to deposit 5 water bottles, they easily appear in the organisation inventory even if I don’t have that amount in my inventory.
I set up everything correctly including the .sql file. Deposit in other jobs like police or ems works just fine.
Any ideas?

Hello,
When I type / tp and it is in config. Do I come out in the woods and I have changed the coords to the old francs house and I can not see any rings and f6 menu does not work and have fesök fix but still does not help me please

Hello,
and wonder how to change so it takes 1 hour so you get black money instead of 24 h and how do i fix so you see corporate money in a corner

Error parsing script config.lua in resource esx_bikerjob: config.lua:1: unexpected symbol near '<\239>' 
Failed to load script config.lua. 
Error loading script server/main.lua in resource esx_bikerjob: server/main.lua:5: attempt to index a nil value (global 'Config') 
stack traceback: 
server/main.lua:5: in main chunk 
Failed to load script server/main.lua.

What this means? I only change coordinates of this in config and thats all but it does not work
?

Hi how can i change the locations of the mafia stuff ? i did try to change the cordinates into the config.lua but it didnt work. greetings stijn

did the location change work for u ? i try also to change bossactions but it dont work .

this means that you have a syntax error somewhere near line 1 of your config file. Basically the game cant run the file so it breaks the whole thing.

Yes it worked

how come when i change the weapon price on the mafia job or remove the lines beside the guns that are not authorized the circles dont appear basically breaks it? are you not able to change the weapon price?

where is the mafia point?

Hi, i have a question how can i make a vehicle spawn with a specific color for the gang job ?? I see the mod it can spawn with but can’t figure out how to add a color

someone knows to deposit dirty money in stock like a item?

image How i can translate this ? , and where i can add more suits to mafia

1. in the folder local
  2. suits in the client.lua
1 Like

oooh ! roger that so i need to make new line like ["mafia_wear"] = "My own Name"

but where is located the client.lua i can’t find this

yes just follow the exemple

if data.current.value == 'lieutenant_wear' then

ESX.TriggerServerCallback('esx_skin:getPlayerSkin', function(skin, jobSkin)

if skin.sex == 0 then
          local model = GetHashKey("G_M_M_ArmBoss_01")

RequestModel(model)
          while not HasModelLoaded(model) do
            RequestModel(model)
            Citizen.Wait(0)
          end

SetPlayerModel(PlayerId(), model)
          SetModelAsNoLongerNeeded(model)
      else
          local model = GetHashKey("G_M_M_ArmBoss_01")

RequestModel(model)
          while not HasModelLoaded(model) do
            RequestModel(model)
            Citizen.Wait(0)
          end

SetPlayerModel(PlayerId(), model)
          SetModelAsNoLongerNeeded(model)
          end

end)
      end
1 Like