ESX_GiveCarKeys

Update your esx_vehicleshop script and that’s it.

Mine doesn’t work. I have the last vehicleshop script and when i type in command nothing happens

dont worry same thing happends for me

Same problem

Maybe trim the plates so they match: if trim(vehicleProps.plate) == trim(plate) then

function trim(s)
    if s ~= nil then
		return s:match("^%s*(.-)%s*$")
	else
		return nil
    end
end

/givecarkeys [PLAYER ID] then enter

I can give car keys of an GTA vehicle but when i try to give keys of any add-on vehicle it doenst say anything and doesnt work. Anyone any ideas?

i get the same no errors and no messages with addons cars and everything is upto date

1 Like

were would u put this ?

All my cars are addons and it works perfectly, send me your discord on private and I’ll help you out if I get some free time.

i sent pm

Thanks man, but i found out that GTA vehicles are fkd up too now. People can’t put them in their garage and can’t give keys. They seem to be perfectly fine in the database and the strange thing is I can give keys of my add-on vehicle with no problem. I can also put it in the garage. But when i buy a new car (GTA or Add-on) i can’t give the keys and can’t put it in the garage. So it might be something else but im clueless what it would be.

Anyways, very nice resource!

hmm lol

Hi, i want to add this to my server but when i try to give it didnt do anything just saying you are giving this plates keys but it wont affect other player

Does this work with Eden garage

we installed this mod AS IS with the number in the ind and same in server.cfg and we dont get any error message but it dont work and we have updated the esx_vehicleshop and it still dont work

ps we are not using Eden garage

Hy, when i do the command /givecarkeys nothing happens, no errors on console. Wird…

Would it be hard to make this only available to certain jobs, or a specific rank within jobs? One or multiple, what ever works. If so how would I go about it. Because I don’t want civ’s to play roulette with their cars to aide BOLO’s.

Other than that this is exactly what I need! Let’s give it a go.

Yheah I have the exact same issue. When given the command nothing happens at all. Also no error or response in the debug nor in the server console.

I am having the same issue as well… latest version of esx_vehicleshop… the command does nothing. no errors in f8 or server log